“Nice Hotel, Clean, Service Was Ok”

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I checked in for a 4 night stay for business. The check in lady was very nice, assisted me with an early check in request as my plane landed early and i was at the hotel by 12:30. I stayed in room 322, the room was clean, AC worked well, the king size bed was very comfortable. The internet was free, however was not the fastest, I stuck with Mobile Data. The breakfast in the morning is not free, it was OK, however I thought for the most part the price charged was not worth the quality of food. There are however plenty of options for food close by so this place is not the only place to eat. The service in the restaurant part was ok, not the greatest, they didnt really seem to want to be there, it was nothing like the service I got at the front counter. They had a nice sized pool, and hot tub, and a great courtyard to sit out at night and enjoy a nice drink. Overall still a great stay, i would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We always stay here when we have family weddings, etc. in Dallas. The lobby is large and comfortable and a good place to meet. The pool is great and it's very clean. It's in a great location with lots of restaurants. Cafe de Brazil is across the street and has a wonderful breakfast. For the first time, we had a loud air conditioner but the manager, Robert Krecklow took care of it in the middle of the night and provided two different room options. He was sweet and helpful and I actually left a Trip Advisor excellent service award pin for him!

Room Tip: room 505 has a loud clanky air conditioner. 504 is good but has double beds
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Very friendly staff. rooms are a little small, but very comfortable. Bistro has a nice limited menu and lobby area is a great place to meet and relax. Very nice and well equipped courtyard and pool area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Love staying in this quiet area north of Dallas. Great for the price whenever I stay, for some reason this Marriott location usually has the best weekend prices. Like to stay at this hotel just to get away, they have exercise room, but I like to walk this neighborhood outside, it feels like a safe neighborhood. Cozy, area with good eating places that are walking distance. If you are a walker this area has nice trees that are very relaxing to look at - very affordable eateries nearby for couples and families. I like staying here on the weekends for their prices, otherwise I scope out deals on my Hotel Tonight app, they give you $25 dollars off on first booking. I usually book when I get to hotel parking lot if I am skeptical about hotel or location. invite code on 1st hotel stay : ASCOTT207 or CSCOTT19 . I have used this app to book at other Marriott hotels same day deals starting at around 9 am Central time.

Room Tip: Room to overlook pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AV S
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were in town for a wedding and this place was great. It is centrally located, the room was spacious and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants nearby. This was a great value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stay here when we go to Water Tower Theatre in Addison. It's a pleasant, newly remodeled brand hotel. It's a comfortable room. The king bed provided a good night's rest. The price is fair for the area. The location is good and convenient to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I've been platinum with Marriott for a number or years, so I always get treated pretty well when I show up at any property. However, I'd never stayed at this Courtyard before, opting to stay at the one on Proton Dr off Midway on my prior trips. This is a very nice hotel, the location is just off Beltline and you can easily walk to a large number of restaurants. It was quiet, the wi-fi worked well and I was able to get my cardio workout in the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!