“Good Stay for Business” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Addison
York, Pennsylvania
“Good Stay for Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed here for a business trip the hotel is small but the pool and hot tub are nice for relaxing. The staff was accommodating and helpful. The hotel is located near plenty of commercial restaurants and shopping complexes. It was adequate for my needs. I don't know if it's a good stay for a family vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This hotel is comparable to a Marriott or Holiday, but for half the price. Beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever experienced; I had to check the mattress brand (Beauty Rest). I travel a lot, including internationally, and this is one hotel that I will be staying at in the future when my travels take me to Dallas.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Javier S
Addison, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Filed a report to police for a man exposing himself in the parking lot. Then asked to leave by management for wanting our room changed. Manger would not call the police. Four days without Wifi or intermitten connections, Water damage to room wall and ceiling ,dirty furnishing and residue in ice machine overall very bad experience and they did not care.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW44669, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
I appreciate your feedback & apologize for your experience.
This is not the type of experience we want for our customers and as per police department instructions they are the ones to handle any report make by a hotel guest.
We have technicians improving our Internet service in March and after they finished service works fine and we apologize for inconvenience.

- Andy Patel
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have to stay in Addison a lot due to my job, and this is BY FAR the nicest place I've stayed. I don't think I've ever stayed anywhere where I had no complaints. The mattress was firm but comfortable; the pillows were plentiful and so awesome. The towels were clean, thick, and thirsty. The TV and remote worked. The A/C worked. Fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toiletries, iron/ironing board - everything I could ever need. Even had eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy for breakfast. A fitness room I should have used but didn't :) The room was quiet; best nights of sleep I've had in a while. I won't be bouncing around looking for the best deal; I'll be staying here from now on. The ONLY CAVEAT: The hotel charged my credit card $100 for "incidentals", though there are no incidentals that can be charged. There are no pay movies; no pantry, no valet parking, so why the $100 authorization? Not a big deal, but now I have to wait for the $100 to be released by my bank... That's it. Awesome stay.

Room Tip: Landmark street sneaks up on you; there is no light at that intersection. When leaving the parking...
1 Thank davidqtn
Chcago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel is an a GREAT location for shopping, but is in an EXCELLENT location for dining. There are SO many great restaurants nearby. The hotel staff is great. The breakfast is modest, but is very nice. All the standard amenities. The place is clean and priced about $20 better that comparable hotels on the west side of Dallas near as I could tell. If you want more than they offer .. then go pay more somewhere else.

1 Thank Michael M
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Booked this hotel as the price was right (and included breakfast!). The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, the accommodations were clean and spacious. Met Lee (employee and resident) as we pulled up to the hotel - he gave us great tips about food in the area! We ended up tripping around Texas for the next couple of weeks and returned to this hotel for our last day in Dallas. Consistently great experience. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Addison, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

LOVE this hotel! Very clean, easy check in/out, spacious room, furnishings in great condition, bed linen was clean, breakfast was great. Waffles, biscuits/gravy, bread, "AWESOME" mini cinnamon rolls, bacon, sausage, grits, eggs, juice, coffee, tea and other items.
All of the staff was helpful and kind throughout my whole stay. Very well accommodated. I stayed 4 nights.
I had a king Whirlpool suite. I was supposed to check out on thursday but decided to stay another night which was a friday night. The manager allowed the extra night and at the same rate. Weekend rates are higher.
My stay was refreshing, rejuvenating and peaceful. Just what I needed.
Hotel is located close to restaurants, shopping and night life. Entertainment options are endless.
I will stay again. Great hotel with more than reasonable rates.
M. Wilson

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Addison Galleria Hotel? Share your experiences!