“My home away from home.”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Addison
GreenLeadersSilver level
Addison, Texas
“My home away from home.”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Been here a year. The new staff is a big improvment compared to old staff. very helpful, the old staff had very poor people skills. The house keepers are very freindly, but a couple seem to get in to big of a hurry. They need to inspect the rooms for repairs a little closer. The location is great. Always enjoy happy hour, which is a hour & a half. Mon-thur. 5pm-6:30pm. Free beer,wine,liminade, and some kind of food. Always good. I tell people about the hotel all the time.After I check out I would come back in a heart beat. The manager Jinnifer chavez is great. Since she became manager they have all new staff accept one person. WOW Love the staff. They make you feel like family. I would say if you are in the north Dallas area Hawthorn suites by Wyndham would be the place to be. Thank you for making me feel at home. Alan Stone

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Addison
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Hotel/room very clean; very comfortable bed
Overall hotel appearance somewhat run-down, although it did appear to have been recently painted. Carpet/flooring needs replacing.
Good breakfast, terrible coffee...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have spent about a month in this hotel split over several occasions and found it to be perfect for my needs. It is comfortable and peaceful even though it is (perfectly) situated between Addison Airport and Beltline Road with all of its great bars and quality restaurants. But my biggest compliments go to the helpful and friendly staff who were absolutely delightful and went out of there way on several occasions to make my stay a pleasant one. A small issue regarding my room was dealt with swiftly and professionally and after I had left they even managed to arrange for some items that I had left in my hotel room to be returned to me. I will not hesitate in returning to this hotel if and when I return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Large, wonderful room with lots of space to work and relax. Peaceful environment with in house church service on Sunday mornings if wanted.
Also, restaurants located not only next door but within walking distance for even greater convenience.

• Stayed February 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Greeting!

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest. We are glad you enjoyed the location with the many restaurants and things to do around Addison.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jennifer Chavez
Emmetsburg, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites last week and they were very kind. They took care of my every need. I wanted for nothing and I stayed for a week. The brekfast hot and ready for me everyday and the maid serves was great... I highly recommend this place and will be back again with in 6 months.

Room Tip: Take a shower before 8am as it seems like everyone does at that time.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hello Julie,

Thank you so much for letting us know how we did on your recent stay with is. I enjoyed reading the compliments on our staff and the amenities we offer. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring your back to Addison.

Thank you again for your review!

Regards,

Jennifer Chavez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Comfort Suites North/Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria? Share your experiences!