“Great hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Clean hotel with great rates and comfortable beds. The wifi is a little slow for me but did the job. I see a bad review about smokers but didn't notice any or smell smoke. Great hotel to stay at if your staying on business or maybe with your family.

• Stayed: June 2012
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Thank you for your feedback. The wifi has been upgraded since your last stay so the next time you come you should not have a problem . Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Booked a non-smoking room only to show up and be offered a smoking room. I got the impression that for whatever reason this hotel caters to smokers. It had a definite smokey odor upon arrival. Lobby furnishings also had a smokey smell. We left and booked alternate accommodations nearby.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. The hotel only has 9 smoking rooms out of the 102. Unfortunately when you book a reservation thru hotwire, etc you will get whatever room is left in our inventory. Next time I suggest you book with the hotel directly to avoid ending up in a smoking room. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Great staff, great room, Great Breakfast!! Puts Holiday Inn Express in Dalhart to shame. They should close that hotel down. It was like a motel 6 compared to this one and so cheaply made. Owners must only know these words Cheap, Cheap, Cheap!! There is no way it would pass an inspection. This hotel however, knows what a person needs to feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Wow! Thank you! On behalf of the staff and myself we think YOU ARE AWESOME! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed here before and found it satisfactory - but I stayed in one room and my co-worker stayed in another - my room was freezing and I could not adjust the thermostat and I couldn't adjust the termperature - my friend's room was a sauna and couldn't be adjusted either so she roasted all night -
There were lots of channels on the TV, which is always nice -- but the pillows were icky (LUMPY!) - the towels were icky (small & stiff) - I am a priority club member but I just don't know I will stay at this location ever again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

I am sorry that you had a bad experience at our hotel. We were not aware of any issues with the AC. We would have responded to your issue had we known while you were here. Thank you

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We can always depend on Holiday Inn Express. The accommodationinane always clean and most importantly for us, great AC for a great nights rest since my husband sleeps fridgid 62 degrees. I Just wish there was an extra blanket in the room for me!
A perfect touch was a table with sign "In a Hurry?" in the lobby with a few small bags containing a banana, granola bar and napkins- how impressive!

Room Tip: The Holiday Inn Express is always a great choice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review! I agree with your husband, I love to sleep in arctic temps myself ;) There are always extra blankets and hot chocolate available at the front desk for you 24/7. And I am so glad that you found the to go breakfast bags convenient. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Even though you can tell it was owned my Country Inn and Suites before, Holiday Inn Express has actually done a great job of making it more accommodating. The staff was very friendly and check-in and check-out was very efficient. I will definitely stay here again when I visit the Dallas area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

This is great to hear! Thank you! We will be here when you return:)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

hotel previously owned by another company, but holiday inn express did a great job renovating it; staff is friendly and accommodating; room was comfortable and very large compared to many other HIEs we've stayed in; breakfast was adequate-we stayed 3 nights, the third morning breakfast was very good and freshly cooked (warmed up?); hotel is within walking distance (2 blocks) of many fine restaurants of a wide-variety of cuisine. price is excellent!
would stay again and will try to remember to bring our own pillows.

Room Tip: we stayed on 2nd floor down the hall from the elevator & concession machines, overlooking the ba...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hot breakfast! We have added pancakes to it as well, and they are super good! On your next visit be sure to request different pillows. It's not a problem and we offer firm and soft hopefully one of the two will work for you :) Thanks for the feedback! We hope to see you soon!