“Nice clean and reasonably priced hotel in a great location”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Norman, Oklahoma
“Nice clean and reasonably priced hotel in a great location”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Got a very good rate on a night when most hotels in the area where sold out. Room was very clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. Fast wifi. The breakfast was above average with many hot items and delicious cinnamon rolls. Very quiet. Good service at the check in desk. I would definitely stay here again. This hotel is in a great location close to many restaurants and not far from REI if you want to do some shopping there. The galleria mall is also nearby.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarracenia
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
WOW! Thanks for the shining review! I wish all guests could be like you:) We definitely try our best here and thank you for noticing! I hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Nice little value hotel located in Addison. Didn't get to use the pool and the fitness center is kind of tiny. But for the value I won't complain. Lots of nice restaurants and shopping close by make it a good location.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank R0430
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Thank you for your review we appreciate it! I hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Clean hotel with great rates and comfortable beds. The wifi is a little slow for me but did the job. I see a bad review about smokers but didn't notice any or smell smoke. Great hotel to stay at if your staying on business or maybe with your family.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your feedback. The wifi has been upgraded since your last stay so the next time you come you should not have a problem . Thanks!
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Booked a non-smoking room only to show up and be offered a smoking room. I got the impression that for whatever reason this hotel caters to smokers. It had a definite smokey odor upon arrival. Lobby furnishings also had a smokey smell. We left and booked alternate accommodations nearby.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback. The hotel only has 9 smoking rooms out of the 102. Unfortunately when you book a reservation thru hotwire, etc you will get whatever room is left in our inventory. Next time I suggest you book with the hotel directly to avoid ending up in a smoking room. Thanks!
Huron, South Dakota
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Great staff, great room, Great Breakfast!! Puts Holiday Inn Express in Dalhart to shame. They should close that hotel down. It was like a motel 6 compared to this one and so cheaply made. Owners must only know these words Cheap, Cheap, Cheap!! There is no way it would pass an inspection. This hotel however, knows what a person needs to feel at home.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Wow! Thank you! On behalf of the staff and myself we think YOU ARE AWESOME! We hope to see you soon!
Stephenville, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed here before and found it satisfactory - but I stayed in one room and my co-worker stayed in another - my room was freezing and I could not adjust the thermostat and I couldn't adjust the termperature - my friend's room was a sauna and couldn't be adjusted either so she roasted all night -
There were lots of channels on the TV, which is always nice -- but the pillows were icky (LUMPY!) - the towels were icky (small & stiff) - I am a priority club member but I just don't know I will stay at this location ever again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
I am sorry that you had a bad experience at our hotel. We were not aware of any issues with the AC. We would have responded to your issue had we known while you were here. Thank you
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We can always depend on Holiday Inn Express. The accommodationinane always clean and most importantly for us, great AC for a great nights rest since my husband sleeps fridgid 62 degrees. I Just wish there was an extra blanket in the room for me!
A perfect touch was a table with sign "In a Hurry?" in the lobby with a few small bags containing a banana, granola bar and napkins- how impressive!

Room Tip: The Holiday Inn Express is always a great choice.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for the great review! I agree with your husband, I love to sleep in arctic temps myself ;) There are always extra blankets and hot chocolate available at the front desk for you 24/7. And I am so glad that you found the to go breakfast bags convenient. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!