“Can't go wrong”

Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Canton, Michigan
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I got this hotel through Priceline at a very reasonable price. I originally got it for 2 nights, but liked it so much I extended another 2 nights. Everything about this place is immaculate. The rooms were spacious with large flat-panel tv, couch, desk with convenient electric outlets and comfortable bed. During my stay it was extremely quiet. It is located off the main road and was able to keep window open without any outside noise. Very close to any shopping you might want to do, as well as many fine restaurants. An extremely pleasant stay. Oh, yes, very fast internet--wifi or cable. And full tv programming (80 channels) with many HD programs.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Thank you for your compliments! We just upgraded our rooms and TV package so thank you for noticing. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Check in was less than 2 minutes! The front desk was courteous and quick. I like that we got 2 bottles of water as i like to make coffee in the mornings but the breakfast down stairs was good. My boyfriend loved the biscuits and gravy and i like the pancake maker. Everything was warm and looked fresh. Coffee downstairs as well. Our room was clean and the hotel overall was quiet and clean. Its located to almost any type of food you are looking for. Just go down Beltline and you will find it! Will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HazelnutTX72
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback. We are located in an area called restaurant row. So yes, you do have a ton of options within walking distance. The next time you visit please come and see me at the desk and I will give you a voucher for a free appetizer from Cantina Laredo! Thank you again for taking the time to compliment!
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here twice and both times it has consistently been clean and well staffed. It is not a new property and could use an update but it is overall a good place to stay. A good thing to note is that the bathrooms tend to be more spacious than some newer properties. Both times we have stayed in the executive suites which are nice with a sitting area.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Lfferg
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. You were correct in noticing that not all HIEX properties are the same. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious suite. It really is a nice room and handy for families because of the room separation. I look forward to seeing you both again and thank you!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Overall this was a good stay - I had a really nice conversation with the clerk who checked me in as we grew up in the same city. Everyone else I met was smiling and always said hi to me. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was about to par - not great but decent. The only issue I had was that there were some periods of time when the Internet really was very slow, and that tended to last a few hours.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
I appreciate your review. We were having an issue with our server during your stay. We have replaced it since then. I am sorry for any inconvenience it caused you. I hope to see you again soon!
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Got a very good rate on a night when most hotels in the area where sold out. Room was very clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. Fast wifi. The breakfast was above average with many hot items and delicious cinnamon rolls. Very quiet. Good service at the check in desk. I would definitely stay here again. This hotel is in a great location close to many restaurants and not far from REI if you want to do some shopping there. The galleria mall is also nearby.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sarracenia
WOW! Thanks for the shining review! I wish all guests could be like you:) We definitely try our best here and thank you for noticing! I hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Nice little value hotel located in Addison. Didn't get to use the pool and the fitness center is kind of tiny. But for the value I won't complain. Lots of nice restaurants and shopping close by make it a good location.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank R0430
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Thank you for your review we appreciate it! I hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Clean hotel with great rates and comfortable beds. The wifi is a little slow for me but did the job. I see a bad review about smokers but didn't notice any or smell smoke. Great hotel to stay at if your staying on business or maybe with your family.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your feedback. The wifi has been upgraded since your last stay so the next time you come you should not have a problem . Thanks!