“Decent place. Clean, good location”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Felt clean. Very nice lobby. A lot of restaurants within walking distance. Went for a run in the neighborhood to the west - felt very safe. Standard food for breakfast but not a lot of fruit. Good place. I'd stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

I appreciate your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again.
Thank you!

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Started off in a room where some other guest had been in and left, still had a bag in it. The staff responded quickly and moved us to another room. Everything was great after that. Location was close to a lot of things, although they are doing construction on the interstate which caused some slight delays. Rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012
Michelle D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Booked 2 nights through Hotwire - got a great price. Great check-in and check out experience. Front Desk very friendly and professional. Provided direction to local attraction and advice on where to park. Breakfast was good, filled you up to get you going for the day. rooms were quiet, modern, comfortable and clean. Had no problems except the hallway light didn't work, but it really wasn't needed. Reported it upon checkout. Everything else that I used (TV, showers), worked great.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms, 3rd floow was perfect. Skip trip through the lobby, park in the back or side, use room...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

I appreciate you taking the time to review us. I hope to see you again! Thank you!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We booked 2 nights for a quick Dallas getaway and used Hotwire. We were a wee bit skeptical, but we had a wonderful stay. We were in the area mainly to vist museums and for shopping. This hotel provided a nice base for our family of 3. I would gladly stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I appreciate your feedback. Please come see us again! Thank you!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Hotel dated but the management provided good services with free snacks and drinks
In breakfast area each evening Monday through Thursday which I was not told at check in.
The problem I had was with an unpleasant and uncaring lady that checked me in.
She put me in a handicap room when I realized it and asked to moved, she would do nothing about nor did
She care.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Dear L M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service. My apologies for your disappointment with the condition of our hotel as well as the service you received from our staff. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 27 December 2012

The title reflects the two major problems I encountered at this hotel recently. In terms of aesthetics and comfort, it doesn't warrant the 3.5 * that I saw which motivated me to stay here during a visit to DFW. There are two phones in the room and neither worked - therefore we can't contact the front desk. Then when I wanted to take a shower I learned that there was nothing but a tepid temperature for the maximum setting for hot. The carpets and caulking in the room were in need of significant overhaul. The walls are very thin. The hallway carpets also seemed out of date. Internet signal on the main floor is very very weak.

The good parts: Internet signal is very good in the room. Nice LED TV. The continental breakfast was ok

Room Tip: check the phone and shower before unpacking
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear jerrzbear23,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Please accept my sincerest apology for the room you received fell below your expectations. I am also sorry for the unusual for the condition of our hallway carpets and Internet Access on the main floor affected your stay negatively. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we have to offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Addison, TX.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 6 December 2012

The price for our stay was very reasonable. But the stay wasn't quite wonderful or outstanding. The air conditioning was a bit noisy and the breakfast was just barely average. We had stayed at a competing hotel just down the street, so we liked this area of town.. So we were a pit disappointed with out stay. Not that we wouldn't stay again, because the staff was all very nice and helpful. Maybe it'll be a bit better next time.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Michelle D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

I am sorry that you experienced some issues during your stay. I have notified the maintenance supervisor. We hope that you will come and see us in the future. We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.