Well lets start off with you should know that the Manager Michelle is an utter failure as a manager and a complete liar along with the staff. I checked in at 2pm in the afternoon. The girl working the counter said hi and get on the phone with housekeeping. After she was done she then checked me in. I let her know that my mother was driving from Oklahoma as well and wouldn't be there till very late. She said ok and we went on our way. My mom got in at 2am and came to the hotel. She gave them my name, my husbands name and her name to try and check in. NOT only did they refuse to let her in the hotel they told her we were not even at that hotel. No notes were put in the system by the Holiday Inn staff and she was turned away. I now had to pay for another hotel somewhere else for my mom to stay. I spoke with the manager the next day and she said "well I will talk to my staff and make sure they get it right next time." Well talking to your staff doesn't put an extra $100 in my pocket for another hotel and the stress they caused on my trip. She also went on to ask me why my mother didnt call up to my room. It was 2am! i have an infant sleeping and my husband who is a police offficer who had already been up working all night before we drove in. Your staff should be taking care of the situation, not having their guests clean up your mess at 2am. I called IHG and they said they couldn't clear up the problem. The day we were checking out my mother went down to talk to the manager and she STRAIGHT lied to my moms face. They told her "well we offered to call up" which they did no such thing. At this point it's worth much more than $100 for the stress they have inflicted and the horrible curtesy that management system is accustomed to. At this point IHG corporate and the management refuses to do anything about the problem so I will be consulting with an attorney over this. This isn't how you run any kind of business or treat guests. It's the principal of the situation and no one is taking responsibility and I am paying for THEIR mistakes! I would not recommend this hotel! I will no longer be staying with any of their chain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary travelers find the comfort and convenient amenities they deserve at the recently renovated Holiday Inn Express® hotel in Addison, Texas. Our hotel's location in North Dallas' prestigious Business District is further enhanced by our easy access to the Dallas Tollway, Parkway, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL)We go beyond other Addison, Texas hotels by offering corporate guests the amenities they need most, like a 1,300-sq ft meeting room, a 24-hour business center and free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dallas-Addison
- Holiday Inn Addison
- Addison Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Addison