“Hold on to your valuables and watch your bank statement!”

Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Alaska
“Hold on to your valuables and watch your bank statement!”
Reviewed 15 December 2005

I stayed 8 days and found it to be a nice place, clean and for the most part friendly. However, 2 of those days I only received partial maid service and another day I returned to my motel in the evening after being gone all day to find my door propped partially open. I talked to the front desk clerk about it and all I got was a giggle and "Oh sometimes the housekeepers do that then forget to go back". There was no manager on duty so I asked for my message to be passed along, the next day I checked with the manager and he had not received my complaint. It sure didn't make me feel very safe or confident in the staff. If this weren't enough . . . After returning home, and receiving my credit card statement I saw that I had been double charged for my entire stay!!!! I am in the process now of getting that cleared up. Once again waiting on a member of management to return my call.

• Stayed November 2005
5 Thank AKgranny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2003

Stayed here for a night away from the kids and it was really nice for the price (special weekend rate of $49). Seems to cater to business travelers -- clean, convenient and easy in-out.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Victor T, Operations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Addison,Texas.

Victor Tims
Operations Manager
Holiday Inn
972-490-1212 ext 510
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison? Share your experiences!