“Good value, would stay again”

SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Pros:

Breakfast was great
Staff was extremely friendly
Parking was plentiful
Great location
Free internet

Cons:

The room I stayed in was very oddly shaped and could be a little annoying to walk around (constantly bumping into my wife LOL)
Internet was very spotty
Hallways can get a little loud but I blame that more on the guests than the hotel

Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill Suites in wonderful Addison Texas. We truly value your feedback about your stay and I am pleased that you’re willing to come back and allow us to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I booked a room at this hotel for two days. The hotel was clean, staff is very friendly, welcoming, and professional. The bed was wasn't very soft but that would be my only complaint. The rates are reasonable and affordable and parking is free. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast which consist of your standard breakfast items. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, fast food, stores, starbucks, etc. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will use this hotel whenever I'm traveling to the Dallas area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your getaway at the SpringHil Suites located in the beautiful Addison Texas. We are pleased that your stay was great and I'm sorry to hear that your bed was a little too hard. Once again, your feedback is vital to our success and we truly appreciate it. We hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Not sure what it was that made both nights sleeping a challenge, maybe the bed, maybe the room set-up, maybe the colors, or the white harsh lights (they need some soft lighting or may I suggest dimmers), but I'd give up a little sleep for the value of the stay any day. I'm pretty high maintenance and the staff was so friendly and so very accommodating, based on that alone they deserve a high rating. Breakfast was included every morning and it was actually pretty good.

Room Tip: Higher floor was the best...I'd asked for a quite room and the put me in area of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Addison. I am very pleased to hear that our staff service was exceptional for you! Having a quiet room is very important to travelers and I am happy we were able to provide this service to you. If your travels find you back in Addison Texas we certainly hope you keep us in mind. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed at SHS, Addison, TX for Thanksgiving 2013 and enjoyed every bit of it. We arrived late on Monday night and the front desk lady was ready with our paperwork. The room was clean, fresh sheets and smelled good. The early morning breakfast was awesome. They served you hot eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, bagels; in short, everything! The hotel staff was helping and the rooms were cleaned on a daily basis. The hotel was very near to Walmart (1 mile) and several restaurants. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill Suites in beautiful Addison Texas. I am pleased to see that your stay with us was a great experience for you and your family. If you travels find your back in Addison we certainly hope SpringHill Suites is your choice of hotel.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed here for business it is located in a great location you can walk to a lot of great placed to eat. Close to a mall if shopping is your thing also easy on and off the expressway about 20 mile from DFW airport

Room Tip: Ask fora ground floor elevators are a little slow
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Addison Texas is a great place to be if you are looking for variety. We hear from many guests like you that Addison is a convenient location for working, shopping, dining and a place to just relax since the SpringHill Suites is just walking distance away from Addison Circle Park. I am pleased that we met your expectation and hope that we can have the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Room was clean and modern. I like that the sink is separate from the shower/toilet room. TV swiveled to face either bedroom area or living area, which worked fine. Living area had another sink, and a fridge and microwave. Double beds were comfy, and had both firm pillows and soft pillows which I love having a choice. Breakfast was good - make-your-own-waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, rolls, fruit, toast, cereal, juice, yogurt. I liked that they had salsa and shredded cheese available for egg toppings. Elevator was super slow. This hotel is 1 block away from a strip with a BUNCH of restaurant choices, and also right off the highway. Our room faced the street, but there was no road noise - 5th floor. The hot water on the sink in the bathroom area was on the opposite direction as the indicator (indicator said right, but hot water was to the left). Also, I couldn't seem to get hot water at the sink while the shower was running. Decent price for a decent, clean room.

Room Tip: I asked to face away from the regional airport as I'd read that review, and had no problem with...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Marcy,
That you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Addison! I am glad to hear that you found you room clean and modern, as this is the look that we strive for. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast during your stay. I have bought the hot water issue to the attention of our engineering team. I appreciate you making us aware of the issue. We appreciate your business.
Scott Crunk

Reviewed 7 January 2014

During a recent business trip I stayed at the Addison/Quorum Springhill Suites and the experience was pleasant. The rate we received was a great value compared to many comparable hotels in the area. Overall the front desk staff was helpful with providing directions and local dining options which were plentiful. If you are planning on being in this area and want a reliable hotel for a great price, this is place for you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt M

Matt,
Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites in Addison! I am happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value and that the front desk was helpful. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon,

Scott Crunk