“I'll be back”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Alpharetta
“I'll be back”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Good hotel, good price, great location. Central to most everything in the North Dallas area. Only 30 minutes from the DFW rental car pick-up...even with all the construction around the airport. Walking distance to many good restaurants. Great value for the area.

Room Tip: I would recommend the ground floor. Elevators are slow.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
I truly appreciate you taking the time to review the Springhill Suites Addison about your stay. We are pleased that you will be back to visit us! It's such a great reward to know that travelers really appreciate the Style, Space and the Beautiful price. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is a well-run hotel. We came early to check in and the desk clerk went out of his way to chase down the housekeeping department to find a clean room for us. Great breakfast too - it even included some chocolate swirl bread which is sort of unusual. Good coffee and the pot was always full.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for complementing the SpringHill Suites in Addison about your stay. We are excited that you have found us and have booked future booking with us! We look forward to serving you in the near future. To learn more about SpringHill Suites and what we offer visit us at www.springhillsuites.com we offer style with a beautiful price.
Lubbock
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

This was a great hotel find! We have been staying in this area for many years and never realized this hotel was there. Very glad we found it. I do agree with previous reviews about space being tight if using the pullout bed, and it's quicker to take the stairs than waiting for elevator. But, the breakfast was delicious, the room was clean, bed was comfy with lots of pillows. I have already booked more future stays with this hotel!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Edmond, OK
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I gave enjoyed this hotel so far. We have a King room with a sofa sleeper and I would like to note that if you are going to use the sofa sleeper, the walking space to move from the kitchenette area to the bedroom area is VERY tight. The TV would seem to do better mounted on a movable bracket on the wall not on a little table in the smallest part of the room. Small design flaw tho for a nice room with comfy beds. Quiet rooms for the most part but very thin bathroom walls with no circulation fan. That would be nice too. The location is fabulous! Walking distance to the Addison Dart transfer station with a bunch of different restaurants around. Enjoyed this location! Will be back soon!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and the location met your needs. We look forward to serving you again when your travels find you back to Addison Texas.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Pros:

Breakfast was great
Staff was extremely friendly
Parking was plentiful
Great location
Free internet

Cons:

The room I stayed in was very oddly shaped and could be a little annoying to walk around (constantly bumping into my wife LOL)
Internet was very spotty
Hallways can get a little loud but I blame that more on the guests than the hotel

Definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill Suites in wonderful Addison Texas. We truly value your feedback about your stay and I am pleased that you’re willing to come back and allow us to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.
Las Vegas
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I booked a room at this hotel for two days. The hotel was clean, staff is very friendly, welcoming, and professional. The bed was wasn't very soft but that would be my only complaint. The rates are reasonable and affordable and parking is free. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast which consist of your standard breakfast items. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, fast food, stores, starbucks, etc. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will use this hotel whenever I'm traveling to the Dallas area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your getaway at the SpringHil Suites located in the beautiful Addison Texas. We are pleased that your stay was great and I'm sorry to hear that your bed was a little too hard. Once again, your feedback is vital to our success and we truly appreciate it. We hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!
Richmond, Texas, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Not sure what it was that made both nights sleeping a challenge, maybe the bed, maybe the room set-up, maybe the colors, or the white harsh lights (they need some soft lighting or may I suggest dimmers), but I'd give up a little sleep for the value of the stay any day. I'm pretty high maintenance and the staff was so friendly and so very accommodating, based on that alone they deserve a high rating. Breakfast was included every morning and it was actually pretty good.

Room Tip: Higher floor was the best...I'd asked for a quite room and the put me in area of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Addison. I am very pleased to hear that our staff service was exceptional for you! Having a quiet room is very important to travelers and I am happy we were able to provide this service to you. If your travels find you back in Addison Texas we certainly hope you keep us in mind. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!