“A pleasurable stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Plano
“A pleasurable stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

It is so nice to finally find a great place to stay when traveling to Dallas.
The Management team was all around involved from breakfast to in the later evening hours when I had a drink at their little dining house.
I recommend this hotel its clean, NEW and the service was top of the line.
Shuttle that took me to the store when I forgot my jacket!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay at the Addison Courtyard.
Your experience is vital to our success. Exceptional Service and experience is our goal for our guests while staying at the Addison Midway Courtyard.
It is refreshing to hear that you saw engagement with our management team as well as our other associates. This is the very team effort that is required to drive success at our property.
We look forward to your next visit when traveling back to Addison.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Woodway, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is the perfect place for both business and family. They have great meeting rooms to use during the day and then a beautiful pool to relax in with the family in the evening. Staff is very helpful and hotel is in a great location!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Nicole,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent visit to the Addison Courtyard at Midway. I am thrilled to hear your staff interactions and business/leisure blend was enjoyable. The staff at the hotel is exceptional and strives to exceed expectations of our guests when given any opportunity.
Again, thank you for your comments and we do hope to see you again when visiting the Addison/Dallas area.

Best Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Came to addison for a girls trip and stayed at this hotel. One of the most beautiful courtyards I've stayed at! We enjoyed time by the pool and the scenery outside is great. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. This will be the hotel is stay at from now on when traveling into the area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you so much for your time to comment on your stay at the Courtyard Addison Midway.
I am pleased to hear that the interaction you experienced with the staff was exceptional. That you found the newly renovated product unique and comfortable during your visit.
My staff and I look forward to your next stay when traveling into the Dallas/Addison area.

Have a great day,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The photos are misguiding. The lobby is updated but the rooms need new bed mattresses. We were unable to turn on the air conditioning during the night due to foul odors coming from the system. Our room was also next to the back exit door so there was always somebody coming in or out. When reading some of the reviews it is clear something is not right. Maybe soon rooms are great and then there are bad rooms like ours.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Good afternoon,
My apologies that you felt that the room was misleading. I am not certain on how to respond to this as the hotel just completed a full renovation in all areas, both public all of our guestrooms. This Courtyard is the first one to have received the newest Cinergy Package for decor.
All bedding was replaced and everything in the guestroom from floor to ceiling was also removed and replaced?
Location, as you explained you were in an area near an entrance/exit I am certain that this could be taxing. My apologies, this is definitely not a complaint that we receive even on fully occupied evenings.
I do hope that you would allow us another opportunity to make things right in the future as your feedback is critical to our success.
Again, thank you and have a great evening.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot, and usually I have issue to fall asleep. Not in this room there was absolutely no outside noise, and the bedding was excellent, room was spacious, with a little balcony. Front desk Lady was nice the arrival night. Great place to stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Rene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay while our guest at the Courtyard Addison.
Absolutely pleased that you had an enjoyable, relaxing evening and felt the staff was also accommodating and welcoming. Certainly, this is our goal to make our guests feel at home when staying at the property.
Do hope that you visit us again when in the Dallas area,
Best Regards,
Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Once again my stay at this hotel was great. The staff was kind and courteous especially Kristie who always goes that extra mile to accommodate me and other guests during our stay. Kristie always provides excellent service each and every time I stay at this hotel. Melanie and Kim who both work the Bistro also provided excellent service to me and my family when we ordered items from the Bistro. In addition , they made me feel at home which is one of the many reasons I stay at this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
It is always comforting to know that the hotel and most importantly our staff can bring guests such as yourself back to the hotel when away from home.
Kristie has been with the hotel for years and is undoubtedly an asset to our successes. I am also very happy to hear that you had an equally pleasant time at the Bistro with Melina and Kim.
Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to your visit next time in the Addison area.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed here for a night during our visit to Dallas and this place rocks. Recently renovated and has very warm and beautiful interior. The staff was extremely friendly and was helpful. Starbucks at the Bistro and good quality food.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
I am pleased to hear that your stay was a positive one! Thank you for pointing out that the staff was friendly and accommodating. As for the renovation, we are so excited about being the only Courtyard in Texas with the newest Courtyard decor package.
The Bistro is a great change from the buffet that the brand previously offered as now everything is fresh and made to order and who doesn't enjoy a Starbucks coffee.
Please come and stay with us again when in the area,

Best regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
No photo provided
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway? Share your experiences!