“Great Value/enjoyable stay”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Topeka
“Great Value/enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Value was great, room rates were less that $60. Hotel was very modern. Rooms were spacious with a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. Beds were comfortable. We did have some ants in our room but I think its the season because I had ants in my house too lol. The lobby was quite a long walking distance from the room and the elevator was even farther from the lobby. If you have any difficulty walking or respiratory issues you might asked to be placed on the first floor close to the lobby. Food items available at the "Bistro" but very expensive ($3.00 for a bottle of soda). The front desk clerk (Toya?) was very friendly and made a good first impression. I'd stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for rating your stay at the Courtyard Addison Midway. So nice to hear that you had a pleasurable experience. Value in addition to cleanliness accompanied with superior service is our main objectives at the Addison Courtyard Midway.
We look forward to your future visit when in the area,
Best Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 21 July 2014

we stayed at the courtyard last month and it was a great experience. The customer service was excellent and all aspects of our trip were extremely enjoyable because of how accommodating everyone was. Made for an all and all great trip.

Room Tip: as a family we like to have room with view so pool view was great, higher floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you, Tiffany for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is critical to our success that we know our guests experiences while visiting the Addison Courtyard Midway.
I will commend the staff on the service provided and the overall enjoyable experience that you have indicated you received.
We certainly thrive to ensure our guests are enjoying themselves on business (or) pleasure. Also, our higher level rooms are gorgeous with a lush view of the courtyard area and pool.
Again, thank you for your time,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The room and the hotel are not exceptional, just the average place to spend a night. The in-house dining had a really good cookie and sundae dessert which is outstanding. The lobby was nice and bright, however, the rooms and hallways are pretty gloomy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I thank you for your time to share your experience while at the hotel. I share your sentiments exactly on the cookie! Delicious!
As for the room, I am somewhat surprised that you were not satisfied. The hotel just completed a $4.5 million dollar renovation to the facility in all guestrooms, public space, gorgeous inviting fire pit area and lastly, adding the fantastic Bistro.
Our objective is to not only meet yet, exceed your expectations when traveling. I do hope that you give us another opportunity in the future to deliver another dining option in addition to that cookie from our Bistro plus, wow you with our service.
Best Regards
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Upon reserving, asked for a feather free room as I have a child with severe allergies to feathers. Around 1 am, she had an asthma attack because of feather pillows. Also, asked the night clerk about a $10 credit for the bistro for military and she had no clue nor wanted to find out the answer for me, as it was a waste of her time. Being handicapped and with 2 young kids, not that easy to go back to front desk in morning to get foam pillows and ask about the credit once again. I expect better out of a courtyard, and have received better service in the past from other courtyards.

• Stayed July 2014
First, allow me to extend and apology for this less than satisfactory experience.
Certainly, not indicative of the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests. Safety and security are definitely the priority and anything less is unacceptable.
I have addressed this with my Front Office Manager and Housekeeping Manager to ensure that a repeat incident does not occur.
Again, my apologies and I do hope that you allow us another opportunity in the future to make a contrary impression.
Plano
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It is so nice to finally find a great place to stay when traveling to Dallas.
The Management team was all around involved from breakfast to in the later evening hours when I had a drink at their little dining house.
I recommend this hotel its clean, NEW and the service was top of the line.
Shuttle that took me to the store when I forgot my jacket!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay at the Addison Courtyard.
Your experience is vital to our success. Exceptional Service and experience is our goal for our guests while staying at the Addison Midway Courtyard.
It is refreshing to hear that you saw engagement with our management team as well as our other associates. This is the very team effort that is required to drive success at our property.
We look forward to your next visit when traveling back to Addison.
Woodway, Texas, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is the perfect place for both business and family. They have great meeting rooms to use during the day and then a beautiful pool to relax in with the family in the evening. Staff is very helpful and hotel is in a great location!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Nicole,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent visit to the Addison Courtyard at Midway. I am thrilled to hear your staff interactions and business/leisure blend was enjoyable. The staff at the hotel is exceptional and strives to exceed expectations of our guests when given any opportunity.
Again, thank you for your comments and we do hope to see you again when visiting the Addison/Dallas area.

Best Regards,
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Came to addison for a girls trip and stayed at this hotel. One of the most beautiful courtyards I've stayed at! We enjoyed time by the pool and the scenery outside is great. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. This will be the hotel is stay at from now on when traveling into the area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
NinyaR, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you so much for your time to comment on your stay at the Courtyard Addison Midway.
I am pleased to hear that the interaction you experienced with the staff was exceptional. That you found the newly renovated product unique and comfortable during your visit.
My staff and I look forward to your next stay when traveling into the Dallas/Addison area.

Have a great day,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway? Share your experiences!