“Great stay at a great price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Alamo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times and I really like their rates and my only complaint was that the rooms were a little run down. But... last week I was there and I have to admit that they did a wonderful job renovating their hotel rooms and everything else such as the breakfast bar and lobby. The beds are great and I like their little living rooms, their comfy enough for my son to sleep there. Their rooms are always clean and I love their breakfast. They have a breakfast bar attendant making omelettes which this is the only la quinta that does this, so I really like this new change. Their staff is always very courteous and professional. Definitely worth staying here as it is close to pretty much everything. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I like their 2 queen suites because of the living room area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Israel L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello d_crystal_,

Thanks for your excellent review, we are glad you saw more good reasons to come back and visit us. Thank you for pointing out our renovations and that the hard work my staff has done since your last stay, has really paid off. They will be very happy to read your review. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great beds, great breakfast, great service! Our third time to stay and we will definitely come back again. I highly recommend this hotel and will return again each year when our business brings us to the Rio Grande Valley!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hi Cr P,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us this great review! We hope to see you again for a fourth time! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

the la quinta inn and suites has always been one of our favorite places to stay as it is affordable ,clean and pet friendly..On our last trip to the "Alamo /Mcallen " area we noticed that this particular la quinta looked fairly new..we booked a suite as we had our yorkie with us and we didn't want to disturb the other guests if he barked..our room was excellent with a separate bedroom door that is away from the livingroom,we were impressed with front desk hospitality and the breakfast that was served and an added bonus to all this is that it is right down the street from the outlet mall! what more could you ask for?...

Room Tip: if your looking for privacy ask for a room at the end of the hall away from the exit stairs...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Howdy TexasBailey,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments. We are all about creating authentic experiences and I’m so happy you took a chance on us and allowed us to exceed your expectations. We hope to see y'all back here again soon!

Thanks again,

A TripAdvisor Member
Princeton, Texas
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything was great, good breakfast, comfortable beds, clean rooms. My online reservation was somehow messed up and luckily I had a picture of my reservation with confirmation number. I showed it to Sandra at the front desk and she corrected it. She was very nice about the whole situation. I would definitely recommend others to stay here. I know I will be staying here again!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your great review. I'm glad Sandra was there to save the day, I'm sure she will be very happy to read your kind words. We will see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Pets are no problem. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was excellent as they had staff cooking fresh made to order eggs/omelets also. The beds are new and very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Hello Judith H,

Glad you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. Thanks you for your review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Best stay ever. My boyfriend, daughter, and I checked in on a rainy Tuesday afternoon to get some r and r. It was just what the doctor ordered. The room was immaculately clean. The beds extremely comfortable, and the indoor pool was quite and relaxing. We had a very nice breakfast in the morning and the staff was amazingly professional and friendly. We will be coming back at least once a month kudos to management. Keep up the good work :)

Hi Angel M,

We are so glad you all had fun! Thanks for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Weekly rates are phenomenal! We are a family of 4 and finding a nice hotel at $65 a night is beyond great!! Of course that's only a weekly rate but well worth it! The rooms are very clean and customer service is always friendly. This is a never fail place!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Israel L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hi Anabell M,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time here at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Alamo. My team will also be glad to hear about your kind words. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Wishes,

Israel Lozoya

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alamo
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
#1 of 12 in Pharr
#1 of 3 in Donna
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel McAllen
Best Western Town Center Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites McAllen

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East? Share your experiences!