“Pleasant Front desk - very helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Allen
western md, United States
“Pleasant Front desk - very helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

One of the best front desk experiences ever. Hope you get Scarlet. We even had a two hour power outage (not due to hotel) and the staff were beyond helpful through it. (during breakfast/checkout). they took our email and sent us the final bill by email. Its right across from an outdoor shopping area very convenient for places to eat after work.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent visit. We really appreciate you as our guest. Scarlet is a very valued team member-thanks for recognizing her!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Korean first
Chico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

This hotel provides a Comfortable and Secure travel experience close to restaurants, Hwy 75, and a good in hotel restaurant. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished. King Bed comfort is excellent. The internet quality is very good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope you will come back soon. Thank you for your business.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I love this hotel. It's not too pricey but still feels like it is. perfect to just stay and get away :) my family and I had a great time. The staff are always so sweet and nice :) My daughter loves this place and loves to sleep in the crib. thanks again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

You feedback on our hotel is very helpful. I am happy to know that you really enjoyed your time at our the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen. We’d love to see you and your family again soon.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very nice hotel and great locale! The staff, for the most part, were very friendly and helpful. Some of the morning people may have been having a bad day. But overall the staff was good. I also had one issue that I did not report, it was the last day of our stay, and that was that the pool was filthy. It really needed to be attended too.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I have advised our engineer on your comments about the pool. I have also addressed your concerns about the morning staff members. I am very sorry you experienced these problems. I hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to wow you!
allen tx, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We had a great experience. Hotel was very clean the staff were very helpful. The hotel was in a nice location. We felt safe. The beds were comfortable room was clean and had all the necessities. The Breakfast wasn't to bad the pancakes were kind of stale but the staff was nice and very polite. I would recommend this to our friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay. I am happy to know you had a great experience. We will make sure to improve on the pancakes. Please visit again soon!
Edmond, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

The staff of this hotel made all the difference in the world. Front desk folks were very friendly and helpful. They let me have a late check out to accommodate my schedule and greeted my wife and I with a smile every time we walked by the front desk. The hotel is clean and comfortable and easy to get to off Highway 75. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy you chose to stay with us. Your feedback is appreciated. I hope you and wife will visit again soon.
Branson West, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Our company has a corporate plan at this hotel, but I have stayed there several times on my own due to quality and generally the staff. The cook to order and or buffet breakfast is a real added value vs many hotels that have only a limited food selection. Many times I get in late and just have dinner at the hotel. Breakfast is very important to me since I am usually in meetings through the lunch hour and don't have time to stop. At this hotel, the staff overall seem very interested in helping any way possible. Seldom does it seem like lip service or just a job. They are personable and overall good quality staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoy our food and our hospitality. I hope to see you back soon.