“Allen, Texas”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Allen
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel was extremely clean and everyone there very friendly. This hotel is located so close to many restaurants and shopping areas. There is a really nice outdoor mall right across the highway from here or travel north on hwy 75 for a couple of miles and there is a big mall and every restaurant you could want. Great hotel and great value. (newer hotel is always a plus)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your visit. Our team at the Hilton Garden Inn is here to please. Hope to see you soon! Angela Barfield, General Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. Great rooms and great employees.They have limited smoking rooms (2nd floor), which to my surprise, were well appointed, clean and smelled very nice. I am thrilled there are still nice hotels offering smokers a room. The hotel is centrally located if you are visiting N. Dallas and outlying areas. The gym and pool is clean and the hotel is generous with towels. They do a lot of convention business here, so book in advance. I needed my room 1 more night (Sun. night), but the hotel was unable to accommodate my request as they were fully booked. I was surprised, especially as I am Hilton Honors holder. I would have given the property 5 Stars except for the unavailability and, the hot tub was not warm, let alone hot. The staff were very courteous, especially Cami at the front desk. The hotel offers breakfast and in room dinner service. The hotel also has sleep number beds. I had 2 PERFECT nights of sleep.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the smoker's floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thanks for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate your business. Your feedback is invaluable and helps us make improvements. I do hope you will stay again soon.
Angela Barfield, General Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Love hiltons, hate this one. Was put in a non-smoking room, but 1/2 the floor was allowed to have smoking. I haven't seen a SMOKING hilton in years. Why now? Avoid it - and stay at other hiltons if you don't like smoking rooms. If you smoke then great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Mr. C.-
I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations.My sincerest apologies for us placing you on the floor with smoking rooms. I do hope you will give us another try in the future. Your business is important to us.
Angela Barfield

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The smell in our room upon check was beyond words. I called immediately to front desk and was told someone would be right up. The staff brought up a spray bottle of air freshner and she started spraying it which made the smell even worse. I called once again to let them know the smell was unbearable and still was not moved to another room just was brought another bottle of spray but with a different scent???

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I am so sorry you found your guest room unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and oder free. An unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel. My sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have a family of 5 and we loved it!!! The rooms were outstanding and the staff was very nice and helpful!! We stayed 3 nights and this was the perfect place for us. The rooms were spacious enough for all of us, and we have 3 little kids. We had a blast at the pool. There was a bit too much chlorine, but it was fine. The breakfast was OK. The staff was outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review on the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guest’s satisfaction is our number one priority. Please visit again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is beautiful and deserves 4-4 1/2 stars. The room, grounds and staff are wonderful. I would stay again, even though it's a bit pricey. I suppose for how nice the property is, the price isn't too bad

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us. You are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We'd love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great stay hotel was clean and the staff was great. The shuttle bus driver gladly took me in town to shop. Very comfortable the only complaint was I thought the breakfast was free. I ate unknowingly to find out later it was 9.99. I asked about it and the reservation clerk said she couldn't do anything. But the morning clerk said she would leave a message for the manager. They need to put up a sign stating price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit overall. . I apologize that you did not know the breakfast cost however, it is posted above the buffet area along with the menu. I do hope you will give us another try. Your business is important to us.