“If you want horrible sleep stay here”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Allen
Springdale, Arkansas
“If you want horrible sleep stay here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everything was pretty good, had a decent breakfast like other typical hotels, hotel was clean my biggest problem was the quality of the beds VERY uncomfortable and the pool was dirty and cold. Being a "Hilton" I was quite disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.
I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.
Angela Barfield 214-547-1700 angela.barfield@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Fairview, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our AC at home went out and we toughed it out one night but went to this hotel for the next night. Great front desk and it is obvious the place is well taken care of in all areas. Dinning, Pool area and our room was terrific. This hotel is located near our home and it is the first time we have gone to it. I think in the future we will go again just to take a brake from our home. Again, this was and Excellent Hotel, front desk and staff

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your visit. Please come back soon!
San Angelo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were only at the hotel long enough to check in, sleep, use the Jacuzzi tub in the room, and check out. It was a great location for us, the bed was comfortable, the AC worked. We did a $10 upgrade for the tub option and my only notes about the Jacuzzi tub situation - there are shutters that can open the tub up to the bedroom- so there is very little sound barrier between the bedroom and the bathroom. Other than that, we really enjoyed using the ub.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate your business. Your feedback is invaluable and helps us make improvements. I do hope you will stay again soon.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel in Allen. Staff was amazing and after checkin they greeted me by name. Room was the usual HGI room with a view of the industrial complex behind the hotel. The location is great it's directly off the interstate and tons of good places to eat near by. Only negative was that it's a hike from Love Field, otherwise a great hotel!!

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We value our guests & are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit. Please come again soon!
Whitehouse, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My only experiences with Hilton Garden Inn is with the one located in Allen, TX. Because of my experience there I will plan on more stays with them in the future as this is the only hotel I want to deal with anymore. I have had business trips and personal trips here and on all of my trips the staff has gone above and beyond to make my stays wonderful experiences!! Truly pleased with this hotel!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and offering your feedback. Your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn brand is very much appreciated. I do hope to see you again very soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel was extremely clean and everyone there very friendly. This hotel is located so close to many restaurants and shopping areas. There is a really nice outdoor mall right across the highway from here or travel north on hwy 75 for a couple of miles and there is a big mall and every restaurant you could want. Great hotel and great value. (newer hotel is always a plus)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your visit. Our team at the Hilton Garden Inn is here to please. Hope to see you soon! Angela Barfield, General Manager
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. Great rooms and great employees.They have limited smoking rooms (2nd floor), which to my surprise, were well appointed, clean and smelled very nice. I am thrilled there are still nice hotels offering smokers a room. The hotel is centrally located if you are visiting N. Dallas and outlying areas. The gym and pool is clean and the hotel is generous with towels. They do a lot of convention business here, so book in advance. I needed my room 1 more night (Sun. night), but the hotel was unable to accommodate my request as they were fully booked. I was surprised, especially as I am Hilton Honors holder. I would have given the property 5 Stars except for the unavailability and, the hot tub was not warm, let alone hot. The staff were very courteous, especially Cami at the front desk. The hotel offers breakfast and in room dinner service. The hotel also has sleep number beds. I had 2 PERFECT nights of sleep.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the smoker's floor.