Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
La Quinta
US$108
US$102
US$146
Hyatt Place Dallas/Allen(Allen)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$108
Home2.com
US$134
US$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$95
All reviewswatters creekgreat hotelbusiness tripclean roomsoff the highwaythe hotel staffstaff was friendlynice staywould stay here againhotel roomking bedhot tubconvenient locationeasy accessfree breakfastoutlet mallhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Hotel is in a perfect location. The rooms are clean and turndown service was great. I stayed there 2 nights July 18-19, 2014 for a family wedding and most of my family also rented rooms there. We were very happy with the rooms and how clean and spacious they were. The only problem we encountered was with the swimming pool, we got in for a couple of minutes since my nephews wanted to get in but once I put my goggles on and looked at how dirty it was, with hairs and other things all over we decided to get out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit. It always helps us improve our services. I have passed on your feedback about the pool to our maintenance supervisor to get immediate improvement. We hope to see you back soon on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everything was pretty good, had a decent breakfast like other typical hotels, hotel was clean my biggest problem was the quality of the beds VERY uncomfortable and the pool was dirty and cold. Being a "Hilton" I was quite disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.
I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.
Angela Barfield 214-547-1700 angela.barfield@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our AC at home went out and we toughed it out one night but went to this hotel for the next night. Great front desk and it is obvious the place is well taken care of in all areas. Dinning, Pool area and our room was terrific. This hotel is located near our home and it is the first time we have gone to it. I think in the future we will go again just to take a brake from our home. Again, this was and Excellent Hotel, front desk and staff

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your visit. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were only at the hotel long enough to check in, sleep, use the Jacuzzi tub in the room, and check out. It was a great location for us, the bed was comfortable, the AC worked. We did a $10 upgrade for the tub option and my only notes about the Jacuzzi tub situation - there are shutters that can open the tub up to the bedroom- so there is very little sound barrier between the bedroom and the bathroom. Other than that, we really enjoyed using the ub.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciate your business. Your feedback is invaluable and helps us make improvements. I do hope you will stay again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel in Allen. Staff was amazing and after checkin they greeted me by name. Room was the usual HGI room with a view of the industrial complex behind the hotel. The location is great it's directly off the interstate and tons of good places to eat near by. Only negative was that it's a hike from Love Field, otherwise a great hotel!!

Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We value our guests & are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit. Please come again soon!