“Greasy Fried Chicken Joint”
Review of Golden Chick - CLOSED

Golden Chick
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of The Original Golden Tenders, Golden Chick is a fast food restaurant chain offering Golden Fried or Roast Chicken, Fried Catfish, Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Yeast Rolls and a variety of Sides.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This restaurant smells of old cooking oil and the fried chicken is the reason. A disappointing experience. The fried crispy chicken was reasonably priced and tasting, but the dining experience left me cold. Maybe take-out would be a better experience. They have a busy drive thru and I think I discovered why. I won't be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Pretty good for fast food but way over priced. Service wasn't anything special the one time I went there. Food was cold and not worth the trouble. Haven't gone back since. Go to Cane's off of Stacy for the best fast food Chicken strips, they are pricey but worth every penny and the staff are awesome.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I just love this chicken. The chicken is always so tender and I love their breading. Had the spicy yesterday for the first time, and I wasn't disappointed! And if you love chicken livers but hate cooking them you gotta try these! Both Kentucky fried, churches and chicken express are around...but there is no comparison to Golden Chick.

Reviewed 25 May 2009

This is a Golden Chick located inside a store. The place was very busy. It was lunch time and the floor had not been swept in quite some time. The cooking area behind the counter definitely needed some cleaning.Tables were dirty and we had to ask an employee to clean oen so we could sit. The food was hot and of the usual Golden Chick quality.

1  Thank texaswillie