Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen
US$185
US$75
US$66
QualityInn
Hyatt Place Dallas/Allen(Allen)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
US$120
US$108
US$103
Home2.com
US$140
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$95
All reviewsoutlet mallgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolroom was cleanpremium outletsnice place to staybreakfast areaeasy accesswalking distanceenjoyed my stayhotel is locateda great stayshopping tripparking lotlocated rightshopping and restaurants
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice hotel, clean, quiet, breakfast was good. Had a room with a jet tub and it was worth the extra per night. Bed was just okay but the pillows were great. Staff very accommodating and helpful. Most definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative review.
We do appreciate feedback from our guests, and our bedding definitely seems to be one of the top favorite reasons to stay at a Hampton Hotel.
We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to town! Please stop by and introduce yourself as we love to meet our extended family!

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The showers are flow control so they are not very powerful but the clean room and spacious work space made up for it. I generally stay at Hampton Inn's and the new trend is to provide a happy hour. I wish this one would also because they are great in all other areas. Their price was fair at $115/night but if it were higher I would look at another Hampton with a happy hour.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear ScottH040,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative review. We do appreciate feedback from our guests, and I will forward on your suggestion for a Happy hour on to our owners.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great location, clean property - interior and exterior. My room was immaculate. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful in recommending a casual dining place, which was a great pick. (BJ's Brewhouse up the street).

I like Hampton Inn's simplicity. I don't like huge hotel properties, where the walk from the car is a long way, the lobbies are crowded, and the hallways noisy. This place suffers from none of that, so it was convenient and easy.

The only minor complaint I have, which I did not mention to the staff nor requires deduction of a star, is that the AC was annoying, to the point where I had to shut it off because of a sudden and loud vibration-humming noise.

Also, the room seemed smaller than most Hamptons, so I wouldn't recommend it for a family unless you like tripping over each other.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hampton D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Shortysnh,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and perfect rating!
Sounds like you stayed in a standard size room, might I recommend a studio any time you do bring your family as it is double the size at only $10 more a night, on typical nights!
Looking forward to your next stay, please stop by the desk and introduce yourself so we can thank you again for your loyalty!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The lady at the counter changed my reservation from a non-smoking two double bed room to a smoking king with a roll-away! I am not assuming that she made the change. Your customer service representative looked up the reservation and TOLD me that it had been changed in the system. I have been charged for the two night stay. This should be reversed!! We could not take the room. It smelled of smoke and did not have enough bed space for a family of four.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Cynthia R,

I apologize for your experience with us over Tx/OU weekend! We have tried to reach you, please contact us at the property level. We are always sold out during this weekend, (as we are pretty regularly on the weekends) and occasionally a family (or 2) does not check out and this creates a domino effect of sorts. Of course you were not charged anything for your stay, however it is typical, especially if the card was a debit card, for the hold to not be removed until after the weekend, depending on which bank you are with..they all are a little different.
Most of the time, all goes smoothly when we are sold out, and fortunately Trip Advisor shows this, however there are rare times when they do not, and I would like the opportunity to work with you on this and apologize in person!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This place is not only a good hotel, being a Hampton you would expect that, but has several location advantages as well. There are plenty of fine restaurants in the area, outlet and shopping malls within walking distance and a short drive to the rail transit system that is a must to take into downtown Dallas. Driving in the Dallas area can be difficult so accessing the commuter rail line is essential. The hotel was quiet, breakfast was good and service was very good. In addition, we found the RaceTrac gas station across the street to be a wonderful place to get stuff you need throughout your stay. Would recommend it highly as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear William J,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we think we are in a fabulous location as well!

Stop by and introduce yourself on your next visit, we love meeting our extended family!