“We always have a great experience!”
Review of Hampton Inn Alpine

Hampton Inn Alpine
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Alpine
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The staff at the Hampton Inn in Alpine, TX really care about their guests. We stay there often, always the same experience - GREAT! The hotel is always extremely clean and welcoming, the breakfast is always amazing, not to mention the warm cookies and fresh coffee when you arrive. We always look forward to returning....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Karron W
ARATI J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were

Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

Average Hampton Inn hotel...average: that's exactly what was expected!

Not cheap rates, though.

Wifi: OK. Breakfast buffet: fine.

Clean but not spotless.

Well kept but needs a little check-up here and there...

Pretty busy but still quiet.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

This hotel was like new. The only downfall was that there was no dining within walking distance, but the staff was very helpful in directing to what was open for business for that day/time. We came to Alpine for two nights while visiting Big Bend National Park. Wonderful! place to stay. Great rooms. Comfortable bed. Good varity of breakfast foods including hot 'protien' items in a comfortable dining area. We switched hotels for our second night to save a few dollars, but wish we hadn't.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank awebCA

Reviewed 12 August 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Alpine Hampton. The hotel was booked and it still seemed quiet. Our room was clean when we arrived. I have had experiences where rooms were not very clean upon arrival. The snack shop had a great variety of choices. The breakfast bar had plenty to choose from also. The staff was delightfully attentive and friendly. Definitely a small town atmosphere. I loved it. I would not hesitate to recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone. We had a nice comfortable stay.

1  Thank stephanie j

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My husband has been staying here for business for the last three weeks and we decided to come and visit for the weekend. My husband is on a first name basis with some of the staff. Liz welcomed us with a smile and went out of her way to introduce herself to us and exchange some banter and conversation. Jeremy went out of his way to accomodate the 'little things' that come with lodging children; bringing the roll-a-way to the room himself and supplying disposable table service for eating in our room. They have enough rapport with my husband that I knew them by name when we arrived.
The breakfast is great with choices for the whole family. The complimentary happy hour is much needed at the end of the day. I can't say I plan on being in Alpine, Texas again but if I am, I will be staying here.

1  Thank VintageM2
aratij, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let LIZ AND JEREMY know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you once again!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stayed at this Hampton while on a quick trip to Big Bend National Park. The staff is very friendly and helpful and gave my family an excellent restaurant reccomendation. The rooms are very clean and the beds very comfortable. The swimming pool is indoors and heated and was very relaxing along with the hot tub. The breakfast is what really made this hotel stand out about above other Hamptons. The normal bacon, fruit, waffles, muffins and cereal were available, but the eggs were REAL scrambled eggs with cheese. It was one of the better complementary breakfasts I've had at a hotel. The Hampton Inn Alpine is a great place and I would recommend it to anyone traveling in the area.

1  Thank natlib93
ARATI J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Reviewed 18 July 2012

This property has everything you expect in a Hampton - clean, comfortable rooms, reasonable prices, usual amenities. The service is efficient, responsive and friendly. The breakfast buffet is standard Hampton, which is fine. It is the best of the Alpine hotels I've visited.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank grotshops

Arati Jani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alpine
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alpine Southeast
#6 of 13 in Alpine
Hotel Saint George
Hotel Saint George
#1 of 4 in Marfa

Been to Hampton Inn Alpine? Share your experiences!