This Holiday Inn Express badly requires some management intervention! I've stayed at dozens of HOLIDAY INN and HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS properties and this by far is THE WORST of my experience with InterContinental Hotels Group. If we could of secured a room at another local hotel, we would of never stayed!
1. Provided room in noisy area against request for room AWAY from noisy area. Room was 12 steps from the in-door pool and directly next to an exterior door. There is no soundproofing between rooms and floors as we could hear those above us and next to us and could even hear water flowing through the walls when those above us used the toilet and shower.
2. Constant problems with limited-to-no hot water and low water pressure.
3. Arrived to find bathroom mirror splattered with unknown substance and desk surface smeared with a sticky substance.
4. After 3 different attempts over 2 days with 3 different front desk clerks, our room keys would never permit us access through the back exterior door (next to our room).
5. Television just stopped operating and had to request hotel maintenance to restore television operation.
6. At 9am - no food in breakfast area. Verified with front desk that breakfast was available until 10am and was advised the person working the breakfast area was overwhelmed. Eventually, the front desk clerk did assist the breakfast person.
7. Upon check-in, was not advised about evening manager’s reception. Stumbled upon it the last evening of our stay, 5 minutes prior to ending.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alpine Southeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alpine Southeast Texas