“Good lunch place, good Italian ”
Review of Guzzi Up

Guzzi Up
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Alpine
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here after hiking in big bend. The service was good, fast, and friendly. The food tasted a little too cheesy but maybe that's what they were going for. Food good overall. Complimentary bread was very fresh!

There are newer reviews for Guzzi Up

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The wife and I decided to give Guzzi Up a try and are we ever glad we did, first of all our server was so helpful and attentive, she offered us some great suggestions and she was spot on too, we both had Hot Sandwiches, they were fresh and quite tasty, the Beer was good and cold as well. After dinner before leaving, we decided to order a Pizza to go. I'm glad we did, this could be the best Pizza we have ever had and I'm talking about New York, New Jersey, Chicago, you name it I've tried it and I'll put this at the top of the list.

If you anywhere close to Alpine, don't miss Guzzi Up, it's all fresh and clean, in what used to be an Old Gas Station located across from the Holland Hotel and right in front of the Train Station.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff is wonderful and the food is good, but not great. Even though the food could be better, the staff makes this restaurant and I highly recommend sitting at the bar on Monday's and having a margarita while chatting with the bartender (Joseph) and whoever else might be having a drink.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went for dinner and the food and service was awsome. The cheesey garlic bread is the best I ever had. Pasta and pizza was great. Great atmosphere too.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was our first visit, and we enjoyed it. The decor is fresh and modern yet casual. The early Friday night crowd was laid back, and we had no problem getting a table. It was just the two of us, and the server seated us by the floor-to-ceiling windows that have a good view of the Holland Hotel across the street.

Service was fine, and the food was tasty. You can tell it's all made from scratch. A few pieces of bread as an appetizer were complimentary - very good. We each got personal-size pizzas which were good as well. For dessert we shared an excellent tiramisu, and I'm normally not a huge fan. This one was delicious. We'll probably go back whenever we're in Alpine.

Been to Guzzi Up? Share your experiences!