“I miss Alicia's Burritos”

Alicia's Burrito Place
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dallas, Texas, United States
“I miss Alicia's Burritos”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My traditional every day potato, chile and beef burrito I missed since I moved back to Dallas!!! Alicia send me some burritos please!!

• Visited June 2012

Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“good but getting too expensive”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We spent many mornings in alicia's as poor college students 10 years ago. The food Is still great but getting expensive. We had planned on eating here a few times during our visit but chose only to visit one time for old time sake. I think we will pass next visit. Go if you have never been but plan on spending 8-10 bucks for a burrito and drink

Visited March 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
“Best chilli pie I ever had”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

What I call a great dive, we sat at the counter and had a great time. Food was vey good for the 3 of us - hamburger, burrito and chilli pie all outstanding.

Visited January 2013
Hatch, New Mexico, United States
“Eat in or grab & go!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Alicia's Burritos is a favorite, especially with locals. Seating is limited but service is quick. There is a drive-up window if you don't want to go inside to order. I usually call ahead which speeds things up. The food is great. Burritos are huge & filling. Salsa is spicy!

Visited July 2012
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

A small authentic mexican restaurant which reminded me of my trips to Mexico. The food was very reasonably priced. We had the burritos, which were huge, and everything was hand made to include the tortillas. While it took awhile to prepare the food, it was well worth it. I would gladly eat there again!

Visited January 2013