“Great food, great service with a friendly atmosphere”

Alicia's Burrito Place
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
“Great food, great service with a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Probably the best cheeseburger I have ever had......ever! The chili was a little hot but had such good flavor I could not stop eating it.

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“I miss Alicia's Burritos”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My traditional every day potato, chile and beef burrito I missed since I moved back to Dallas!!! Alicia send me some burritos please!!

• Visited June 2012
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“good but getting too expensive”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We spent many mornings in alicia's as poor college students 10 years ago. The food Is still great but getting expensive. We had planned on eating here a few times during our visit but chose only to visit one time for old time sake. I think we will pass next visit. Go if you have never been but plan on spending 8-10 bucks for a burrito and drink

Visited March 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
“Best chilli pie I ever had”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

What I call a great dive, we sat at the counter and had a great time. Food was vey good for the 3 of us - hamburger, burrito and chilli pie all outstanding.

Visited January 2013
Hatch, New Mexico, United States
“Eat in or grab & go!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Alicia's Burritos is a favorite, especially with locals. Seating is limited but service is quick. There is a drive-up window if you don't want to go inside to order. I usually call ahead which speeds things up. The food is great. Burritos are huge & filling. Salsa is spicy!

Visited July 2012