After a long drive out of Austin on our way to Big Bend, we were lucky enough to have booked a room at the Maverick Inn. Their cute west Texas decor, unique historical artifacts, and super friendly staff are hard to come by in the west Texas desert, let alone in the big city. Our stay was even sweeter when we woke up for the continental breakfast that included their own homemade coffee and granola. If you are headed west, Alpine is a great little town to stop in, and the Maverick Inn is the place you'll wish you'd stayed. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas