The Maverick was one of the high spots on our trip, There are few of the old motor hotels left and this is one of the best. Park right by your door, bed was great. Breakfast selection was wonderful and the cat on duty would clean up any crumbs you drop. The staff was as friendly as everyone else we met in Alpine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas