The Maverick Inn is a nice place to stay. We stay there from the April 21 - 24, 2014. The only problems we had was when we first arrived we had a broom across our doorway (we were not sure if it was left there from cleaning or was it for us to use), smoke alarm was open with no battery and our shower curtain had mildew/mold on the bottom. Despite these issues I would stay at the Maverick Inn again. The breakfast was great with a choice of items to pick from. Location was perfect it was within walking distance to the heart of Alpine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas