We had the most delightful stay at this wonderful little motor court with a modern flare. Our room was lovely with comfortable king bed, a large walk in shower and beautifully decor. We really loved the little balcony that was so comfortable to sit on in both the early morning and evening.
The continental breakfast was definitely a step above the ordinary with amazing locally roasted coffee, delicious pastries, bagels, scones and English muffins as well as a large assortment of fruit juices and yogurt. We could start the day of playing tourist off right. Since we travel with our little beagle, we found the Maverick Inn to be pet friendly as well. Our "little one" was greeted with her own snacks too enjoy too. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant, and the atmosphere absolutely delightful. We will definitely return to relax and decompress from the big city. Thank you for making our get away such a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas