The room was spacious but needing a lot of TLC. Problems began with hair all over the sheets when we checked in. Went to the office and they gave us clean sheets which we changed. Ceiling fan was a nice addition but it did not work. Hot water handle fell off in the shower. Dead bolt on the door didn't engage. The little deck next to the room was so dirty and in disrepair it was unusable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas