We made a West Texas road trip and stayed in 5 different hotels of the 5 places (including 2 nights in El Cosmico one night in pinky and the other one in safari tent) our favorite was the Maverick Inn. It was super clean compared to everything else and we loved the decoration! The bed was just amazing! We want one for our home! The bathroom was very little I must admit.
The girl at the reception was not very firendly and she forgot to tell us breakfast was included it was until next morning when we were checking out that the we noticed there was actually a lovely and functional kitchen for us to use and have breakfast. Breakfast was ok can´t complain not excellent but not poor.
We will gladly repeat our experience in the Maverick Inn and recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a boutique historic hotel, we've got you covered. The Maverick Inn features rooms with luxury amenities, a complimentary country breakfast, and high speed Internet access. We are located across the street from Sul Ross State University and are near Big Bend National Park. Come stay with us at The Maverick Inn, the True Roadhouse for Wanderers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Maverick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Alpine
- The Maverick Inn Alpine, Texas