“Good Stay”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Alpine
El Paso, Texas, Usa
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel probably the best in Alpine. The staff very friendly, the room very clean, breakfast very good and plenty for all they did not allow things to run out. On check out day we needed to extend the check out time and the clerk did not hesitated to extend our check out time for two hours, very accommodating, The price is wright. I will stay here if I was going to visit the Big Bend area which is a short time driving distance. You bet I will stay here next time.

Room Tip: Ask for the location of the room, if they have what you ask for they will give to you
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank Octavio for letting us now how we did.. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again. On your next trip, if you head down to the park we have map's available and can even give some good tips on where to go and what to see... Thanks again so much, Eddie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great hotel. I have stayed here many times and am always impressed with the staff, breakfast and rooms. I also enjoy the home made salsa on Sunday morning. I will continue to stay here each time I am in Alpine. Based on this hotel I am very much likely to stay at Best Western when I travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Michael W
Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you so much Michael for your reply, Cynthia does make one of the best salsa's. it's one of those salsa's that goes with pretty much everything. The next time you come down, we will see if we can get her to share the recipe.. lol We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again.. Eddie
el paso, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

very disappointed this best western. AC took 2 hrs to cool room. commode had not been cleaned properly. I was not able to connect to internet. would tell me I was connected. but when I typed in web site, it would tell me "cannot locate server". The breakfast was good. very helpful staff at breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for leaving your comments, we agree that we have a great breakfast and breakfast staff! I am sorry that you experienced problems with AC and internet. We are actually in the process of a property wide update and have internet improvements scheduled for next week. We are also looking into our AC issues. We hope you have a much better stay next time.
Alabama
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very happy with my stay here. It's actually too bad I was only passing through for one night; with all the amenities in the room, I would have been very happy had I stayed for several days. Room was very comfortable and well-appointed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Richard47Alabama
Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your one night with us, whenever you get the chance we would love to have you stay longer!
PLANO
Reviewed 25 April 2014

After reading the mixed reviews i assumed that a few people were just having a bad day. I travel for work so when I stay somewhere it also allows me to scope out things for my personal Motorcycle trips. The only draw back with my room was the AC unit. The temps during the day were only in the high 80's. It was barely able to keep the room cool. And i had it set to 77. I stayed in a King Suite so it might of been a little larger than a standard room. On another note it had a ceiling great idea.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thanks, we get a lot of people on Bike trips, we hope you come back with yours!
Hurst, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was nice. They were able to reserve the room for us while we were down the street and everything was ready for us upon arrival. Nothing fancy here, but relaxing and nice stay for the night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Eddie B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thanks, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to be there for you on quick notice!
Abilene, United States
Reviewed 19 April 2014

No elevator, poor carpet in room, wrong reservation. The room was hot when I arrived. I waited for 15 minutes for the clerk to try to fix the reservation. There were big humps in the carpet where it has stretched and had not been fixed. The breakfast was fine and the parking lot was well lighted and safe.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Eddie B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for your comment, we work very hard to make sure the parking lot and the hotel at large has a safe feel. I am sorry that we failed to wow you , however! I am happy to tell you that we have plans to repair the carpet in ALL rooms before years end as part of our current property update. We hope to impress you on your next trip.