“Very friendly!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Alvarado
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed on our way to Austin. Check in employees and check out employees were awesome. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Room was very nice. One comment about the bathrooms, though. The tubs are so new they are very slippery and with no bath mats outside the tub the floor is very slippery when wet. It is a very dangerous situation to slip and fall. Breakfast was great!

Room Tip: Be careful with the slippery bathtubs.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I have had the pleasure of staying at this property on several occasions and enjoyed a pleasurable experience every time. It is a great place staffed by helpful and caring employees. We go out of our way to stay there!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This place was the best! Lisa Miller you are #1 to us. Also the other young lady that checked us in the night of 10/26/13. Lisa did a wonderful job when I called that morning on checking our reservation. It really feels so good to have someone that really cares. Our only complaint was the breakfast. It comes with the room but we had to eat somewhere else because the sausage was like rubber and the biscuits were hard. They were all cooked in the microwave. The young lady acted like she was running late. We always stay at Comfort Inns and have always enjoyed the breakfast. But we didn't care since Lisa did a great job and not just with us. I noticed she was like that with everyone. We will be back to that location when in that area. Thanks so much!

Room Tip: Just stay at this location! Quite and very clean.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I've had the pleasure of spending the last couple couple weeks at the Comfort Inn, and I couldn't have had a better stay. Teressa and her staff go out of their way to greet you every day and have accomodated us at every turn. Our crew lives in motels every week of the year and this is one of the top places we've been! You cant go wrong here, I recommend this hotel to everyone that needs a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room here
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review. Our staff appreciate everything you wrote and would like to thank you again for staying with us. Please let us know if you need anything and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Check in went smoothly with friendly help. Asked for 3rd floor, but nothing was available and sure enough group of elephants stayed above us.
Decor was really nice and a great bed. There were two small thin bath towels for two of us. I used one for my shower and one for my hair, that left my husband going out to locate towels late in the evening.
The room was on the back of the hotel facing the highway, so there was a lot of road noise. We used the AC unit to drown out the traffic noise.

Room Tip: A room in the front will be quieter. The rooms on the back of the hotel are very noisy with road no...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you so much for your review.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed some of your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us. On the evening you checked in we did have a group on the third floor and second floor. I am so sorry about the noise level and the inconvenience of the thin bath towels. We do try to make sure our guest has a nice, clean, comfortable and friendly stay.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance satisfy your needs. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to call me.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This hotel is top notch, staff was most gracious, rooms are really nice and beds are comfortable. Internet on my ipad was a bit glitchy but on the mini Mac no problem. Breakfast was good and pool clean. Hot tub was not hot but nice and clean. Location is really good. Totally worth the night stay or for a lengthy visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your review. Your review is important to us. The hot tub is actually a whirlpool and we are so sorry we do not keep it hot. We really appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you soon. Thank you again for staying with us and the kind review. If you need anything please let us know.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

First of all I would like to say that i stay in lots of hotels. But this one puts the icing on the cake. Small town very friendly people. The price was great. The staff was awesome. Got checked in very quick my a very sweet girl named amni very helpful. The rooms were extremely nice housekeeping did a very great job the whole stay ,made me feel like i was at home. I will be coming back to this hotel. Very nice work to the whole staff who made me feel welcome.Oh, and i cant forget the fresh hot breakfast that is made in the morning.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay close to johnson county area. You couldnt a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alvarado
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alvarado
La Quinta Inn & Suites Alvarado
Super 8 Alvarado
Super 8 Alvarado
#4 of 5 in Alvarado
Quality Suites Burleson - Ft. Worth
Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleburne

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!