“Wonderful place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Alvin, Texas
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I really do love this place..Tonight I tried something different and it was great. We got there 1 1/2 hours before closing and they did not rush us at all. Enjoyed the meal and the servers were friendly and helpful.

• Visited October 2012

Houston, Texas
“Owner runs the place, makes sure everything is just right!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I have eaten here with my family many times. My kids old coloring pages are hung in the back, like so many other Alvin parents. It is a great little quiet spot to have lunch or dinner. We have also had take out several times.
The meals have never let us down. Our favorite meals are General Tso's chicken, beef and veggies, and sweet and sour chicken. Tea is always good.

you will not be let down, if you like chinese type food.

Owner is very considerate, welcomes each person and child, and watches over your meal to make sure you are never in need of anything. Same owner and cook as long as I can remember.

• Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

The lady that owns this place is so sweet and very nice.
Great food, and if you're on a tight budget their lunch special is really cheap.
Like $5.00 cheap! With plenty to eat.
I always get take out bc her ac never works :(

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Chad D
Alvin, Texas
“This place rules”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The Lady that hosts this place is friendly and very attentive. The food is great (best wonton soup I ever had). This is the place my Daughter and myself go when we have out to lunch time. The whole place is great. You can eat in or get your food to go.

• Visited July 2011