Sleep Inn Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Camelot Inn(Amarillo)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrel next doorsausageroom was cleanlarge showergladly stay here againwaffleswalk in showereasy access to the highwaywest sidetv channelshot tubchoice hotelsmicrowave and refrigeratorhot breakfastbed and pillowsthe breakfast areaan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2013

First note there are many hotels and motels along the Interstate 40 corridor in Amarillo TX, many to choose from. My mistake was choosing this one the room was clean and the property in good shape .but that is were it stops. after complaining to night clerk about loud arguing couple across the hall ,she assured me it would be looked into. nothing was done the guest was someone who appeared to be a regular or long term extended stay guest so nothing was said. when i complained to Morning clerk at check out she said do not sign your bill I will speak with the manager when he comes in and he will call you. Call never came in after 2 days i called mgr who stated he knew nothing about it and would investigate and call me back he questioned my story like i was lying. but he would call me back. here it is another two days later and still no call but they still charged my card $77.00 plus even without me signing the folio when i checked out. In closing if this is the way they do business be careful and find another place to stay there are over 15 other hotels and motels less then 1 mile of this Sleep inn management appears to be the problem.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank pmlm
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stopped for the night here on our way home. Didn't have a reservation, but stopped early in the day and paid what I thought to be a fair price. We got there right before check in time, but they went ahead and got us set up anyway. When we started to bring in our stuff, we found that the room was not made up yet. We found the housekeeping staff down the hall and they immediately went to our room and got it ready. It was done before we finished unloading our vehicle. My wife was pretty tired, so she took a nap. I walked across the parking lot to the restaurant next door and ate, good meal for an excellent price. When I got back from eating, my wife was awake talking about the people in the next room leaving a yappy dog there by itself. I could hear it as I entered our room. Not only was the dog barking non stop, but it was scratching at the door and carpet. We contacted the desk and let them know, and they offered to let us move to another room, which we took them up on. They were very helpful and professional. We had a good nights sleep and left early the next morning just as the free breakfast was starting, so I can't comment on it. The room was comfortable, the shower was a bit cramped but worked well, the internet and TV both worked well. I would stay there again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very clean, friendly staff, and overall great value. The room was slightly outdated, but for the price it simply could not be beat. I have stayed at Sleep Inns for years now and have never had a negative experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 29 April 2013

very clean!
great staff! good location for any part of the city
great breakfast selection, even though I did not partake in breakfast here.
for the price, this is an excellent selection.
The smoke free rooms are an added bonus!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank janekweber
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Hot tub was heated to 75 degrees and pool was colder. Everyone was complaining and they would not fix it! Hotel also states that it is non- smoking and rooms smelled very smokey! Would not recommend any Sleep Inns in Amarillo if you want to use a pool or hot tub. Our last experience at a Sleep Inn was also horrible, with the pool being overcrowded and not maintained!

• Stayed: March 2013