“REPEAT CUSTOMER” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
South Florida, Florida
“REPEAT CUSTOMER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed here several times before, and I keep coming back. It is clean, conveniently located and has a nice staff. My bed was VERY comfortable – the bathroom spotless and my room had nice little frig. There’s an indoor pool and a gym (neither of which I used). Parking is free, as is good wi-fi. There’s a very nice free breakfast spread in a spacious, super-clean area in the lobby. All good! I’ll be back when my travels find me in Amarillo again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank tczig

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Aurora
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The staff at the Check In Desk were very nice and willing to help us in any needs and wants. The room was large, clean and with extra pillows as we had requested. The pool and hot tub area were very nice also. It is just off I-40 with easy access to it. Plenty of restaurants and gas stations around it. If you are riding a Harley -Tripps H-D is almost next to it if you need something. If traveling through Amarillo again I will surely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is adjacent to I-40 which was convenient during my cross-country trip. The desk staff were especially cordial and made me feel as if my business was truly appreciated! The room was clean and neat and had all the amenities I needed. The hostess at the complimentary breakfast was very friendly and I could tell it was important to her to ensure all guests were enjoying their breakfast and had what they needed. She's an outstanding employee! I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the Amarillo area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Thiis property is one of the very best Fairfield Inns I have stayed at. The pool and workout facillitiies are near y . The property is exceptionally clean and the staff is friendlly. The Marriott Residnece Inn shares a parkng lot, and we wre welcome to enjoy the happy hour and breakfast there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Westport CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've stayed at Fairfield and other Marriott-Brand hotels and motels over the past years. Not all are alike--my husband and I were quite pleased with this one. Room was very clean, well decorated, comfortable bed, plenty of room for our toiletries etc in the bathroom. Breakfast is your typical hot breakfast buffet, with all items quickly replenished. Staff friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi in room is a good benefit. We didn't use the pool, but it looked very nice; fitness room is aerobic only, but we found that at most spots where we stopped.

If you are in the area, no problem with stopping here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel was convenient to I-40 as we were going westbound. The hotel was easy to get in and out of, the breakfast was nice (the waffles were Texas-shaped and hence smaller than usual), and the beds were comfortable. The room was a good size and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Amarillo West/Medical Center, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Robert S,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Amarillo. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your room, bed and complimentary breakfast. We get a lot of positive feedback on our Texas shaped waffles, and I'm glad that you liked them as well. We hope to see you again the next time you are passing through.

Carol L.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Room quality was very good.
Service friendly and respectful.
Breakfast quality average and good.
Location convenient to Interstate 40 and restaurants.
Parking spacious and accessible.
Quality Price ratio is very good.
Recommend.