Super 8 Amarillo
US$120
US$108
US$119
US$112
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$138
US$107
US$104
US$103
US$95
All reviewstruck stopsoap and shampoowafflesroom was spacious and cleanaccess roadhotel chainthe staff was friendly and helpfulcontinental breakfastwould stay here againodourrates
Reviewed 13 May 2014

while traveling with my job I come across this motel back in 2010, I have recently been traveling a lot through Amarillo, I can walk in the door late at night or call for reservations, and this Super 8 motel has always been able to put me in a room type of my request . Walking into the room is such a pleasant, relaxing feeling, the rooms are very clean, the beds are so nicely made and very comfortable, The Staff have always been pleasant to deal with, I have always been happy with my stay at this motel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2014

There was nothing remarkable about this hotel. There was no one at the desk when we got there and had to wait about ten minutes before the desk clerk showed up. The room was clean, but not exceptionally. There is a Mcdonald's in a gas station behind the hotel (walking distance, but sort of an inconvenient walk) I would consider it for a future stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 15 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The night manager was so rude we drove further to find a room even though it was very late in the night and we were so tired. All we wanted to do was sleep. He was more involved in fixing his personal cell phone than helping us get a room.He was on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014