“Outstanding Calzone”

Ranked #28 of 533 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian dishes, New York style pizza, indoor & outdoor dining, a fireplace, live music, and a full bar await you in the heart of downtown. Our courtyard is protected from the Amarillo wind, and take-out is available.
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Yummy! The calzone was overflowing with meats and cheese. The crust of the calzone was crisp and flavorful. Really enjoyed this meal. This and the Don Special, which is a yummy chicken breast over pasta with an outstanding lemon garlic sauce, are my favorites.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We had a nice dinner there last night. Good pizza, but my biggest rave was the wonderful Cosmopolitan the bartender made for me. Quite possibly the best I have ever had in Amarillo.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I don't like the food at Napoli's. The courtyard is nice, but cannot make up for food that just doesn't taste good. I tried the Seafood Pasta, and the "seafood" consisted mainly of processed fake "crab", yuck. The sauce was overbearingly heavy, and drowned out any flavor of seafood.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Food is not bad, Calzone had good flavor and crust. Vicki Special is another good choice. Whanted to charge for extra plate for my wife and I to split a plate. Did not appreciate that so will not be back.

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

I ordered the Talapia with shrimp special. There was not a lot of food for the special price of $ 19.95. A glass of wine was $ 9.00.
The taste was ok, but could have done better for the price somewhere else. I did however enjoy the fresh bread with sauce that was complimentary.