“Good Causal Burger Place”
Review of Buns Over Texas

Buns Over Texas
Ranked #130 of 523 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed 15 November 2013

A place to relax and enjoy a very good burger. You can build your own at the condiment counter. The fries are also very good with several types to choose from. Although they have a large selection of teas we always just get the regular un sweeten. You order at the counter and when your Buns are up they call you so you can apply your fixens. Plenty of parking available.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

your buns are up! while the burgers are great, I always get the ham & cheese. Chili cheese fries top off a great meal. The new place is very nice and easier to top off my meal at the condiment/veggie bar.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Great tasting burgers. The sweet tea bar is a neat idea though I just get the regular myself. I love that I can add what I want to my burger at the condiment bar. Can't believe this place isn't over flowing with people every minute they're open

1  Thank Ash M
Reviewed 17 November 2012

For a build your own hamberger, this place to go. Meat is juicy and flaverful. You can then go to fixin bar and add White onions, red onions, tomatos, lettice, two kinds of pickels, relish, green chile. plus mustard, mao. Also large selection of flavored teas.

1  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Can't beat this place with a stick. Clean, Fairly priced, and good for the whole family. Not to mention that my kids love hearing that thier buns are up.

1  Thank M F