“Great, Great, Great!”

Ranked #5 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Great, Great, Great!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

On my recent cross-country road trip, this was the second best, next to the Wingate LAX! Amazing hotel for the value! Highly recommended!

This is a super-modern hotel, with luxurious rooms for $89/night for a King. Nice, quiet, comfortable. Wonderful beds and a very roomy shower. The pool and spa looked very nice, even though I didn't have the opportunity to use them! Breakfast is very good, eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, waffles and more.

A superior value! Find it and stay. You will be glad you did!

Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: I personally go with "top floor, away from the elevators" for my stays wherever I go. Here...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that being near the elevator was not an issue for you. We do try and meet all requests however there are time when we cannot. My team and I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us such a fantastic review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Phoenix
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed here on October 7, 2012. The property is located very conveniently to I-40, although I didn't hear any noise from the interstate. The room was large, clean and comfortable. My only issue was the alarm clock on the nightstand was set to the wrong timezone, and I got up an hour early the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was real good, and better than most hotels of this caliber. I'd stay here again the next time I visit Amarillo.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank slhanks4
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so proud of our Inn and the high level in which we operate. We are working hard to earn our second choice award!!! Thank you for staying with us.
berwick
Reviewed 24 October 2012

First stay at a Sleep Inn and pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price. Very well appointed room in nice hotel. Clean with a great bed. Pleasant desk staff. Breakfast is good with decent selection. Restaurants are close, no need to drive after a long day.

1 Thank retiresoon2013
I am so glad that you were able to find our hotel and that you enjoyed it so much! We work hard every day to ensure that our guests have a pleasant stay. Thank for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites West Medical Center.
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is my first visit with this hotel, I am very impressed and recommend it very highly to anyone especially for football fan spending a night before going down to LUBBOCK. Everyone is very professional and caring, KUDO to all staff, the management should be proud, Breakfast is good too.

Keep up your good work!

Room Tip: Go further west of 40, exit 65, it'worth it.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank aewsook
Thank you so much for staying with us! I love to see all the great comments we receive via Tripadvisor. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Never stayed at a Sleep Inn before but gave it a try based on TripAdvisor ratings. At check-in I was offered a free upgrade from a king to a king suite. Occupancy was low so I'm sure there were plenty of extra rooms and cost them nothing but..... this has never happened before at other chains at similar low occupancy times. A very unique and pleasant surprise. Price was a good value even before upgrade. Rooms were clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. If we stop in Amarillo on the way back home I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank John K
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 October 2012
Thank you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad you had a positive experience and we hope to see you again on your return trip.
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Amarillo was a very long drive for our first day and we were hoping for quality and comfort. They really deliver with this place. The bed and pillow were top quality comparable to much more expensive fine hotels. Very nicely furnished room, big flat screen TV, nice and clean pool, jacuzzi and exercise room.The best part, unbelievably quiet even though near to I-40. We have not used Sleep Inns before, but on our return West 3 weeks later we made sure to get back to this hotel for another very restful stay. Afternoon refreshments and a good breakfast was the icing on the cake.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Enthusiast_11
Thank you for staying with us. I love to see that we made a great first impression and that you stayed again 3 weeks later. We workhad every day to give our guests the same high level of experience every time they stay. Thank you again for your review.
Crest Hill, IL
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We were driving from Illinois to Arizona and needed to stop for the night. We found a Hampton on our car GPS and drove there. However, it is not now a Hampton but saw the Sleep Inn. As we walked up to the reception area we saw this property was rated highly by Trip Advisor so we thought we would give it a try. We did not have a reservation but the desk person was very helpful and did have a king bed room for us. The room and hotel are clean and the morning breakfast was as good as the Hampton's we've stayed at previously. We were delighted with the convenience to the highway and found a good property for our needs.

1 Thank VicBobCrestHill_IL
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you were unable to stay with the brand that you intended but I am very happy that you found us and we were able to meet your needs. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.