“Nice Rooms, Comfortable Beds”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Amarillo, Texas
“Nice Rooms, Comfortable Beds”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Right off I-40, this a very convenient hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean, with soft inviting beds. The continental breakfast is plentiful, with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastries, juices and coffee. The breakfast room is large too, so no fighting for a place to sit, even when it's busy. There's a nice fitness room and pool. The price is extremely reasonable, too. For a place this nice I'd expect to pay more.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank TrueTexasTraveler
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. If we can ever be of service in the future please feel free to call on us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Fair Play, Missouri
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night as we were traveling through Amarillo. The price was good and the hotel was clean and comfortable. It was close to I-40 and to restaurants. The exercise room had new equipment and was clean. We loved the walk-in shower, and the hot breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judith H
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. The team here at the Sleep Inn and Suites loves to read them. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Each time we travel through the Texas Panhandle, we take the time to spend a night at this hotel. Rates are reasonable, location is great and close by restaurants make it a great choice.

Breakfast is typically a bit better than other "hot" breakfast options and who can resist a waffle in the shape of Texas.

We will be traveling through again in about a month and will time the trip so we get another night at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want. I would typically select the second floor...people above us were a little mo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for coming back to see us again. I am so glad that we have made a positive impression and that you keep coming back. I hope that you have safe travels until we see you again.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have stayed here twice before and came back again. The room was VERY clean and the breakfast was fresh and well supplied. I love coffee available in the lobby all the time and love the fresh hot cookies in the evening. I also used the pool to do my exercises and the fitness room, both were fine. My room was near them and I liked that. The room was fairly quiet and the staff were happy to help with questions and directions. There are cheaper places to stay but I am willing to pay a decent price for a decent room. Hot tub still broken and I did not like that. Beds comfy and room smelled good.

Room Tip: handicapped room has nice walk in shower which is WONDERFUL.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Your loyalty to our hotel just makes us want to continue to work even harder to improve. We are very proud of our hotel and work hard to make sure all our guests enjoy their stay with us. I hope that we have the chance to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is a new property that is nicely decorated. Room was clean but narrow - desk chair blocked access past the bed. Good pillow-top mattress. Desk was long with a very nice chair. Hotel has a pool that was very popular. Breakfast area was large and well supplied. Hotel is on the frontage road of a freeway between other buildings that restrict parking.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for placing a review on TripAdvisor. It is very important to our team that our guests enjoy their stays. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Ankeny, Iowa
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This was a great place to stay for a one-night stay. The hotel was clean; the breakfast was good with a nice variety; the room was a bit narrow but the bathroom was a nice size. Unfortunately, the hot tub was closed for maintenance and the pool area had an unpleasant odor, at least when we were there - a one-time occurrence probably. All things considered, it was a great stay and we would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Yes, having our Hot Tub down was not the normal way around here. It is back up and running. I hope we have the chance to stay with us again soon.
Holyoke, Colorado
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I LOVE staying here everytime I'm in Amarillo. Why pay more for the same? Always quiet, clean, and staff is VERY knowledgeable about suggestions for places to eat, etc. They are also very accommodating to patron's needs. It is easily accessible off of I-40 & located close to the best shopping & eating places. I Always feel very safe here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel on Trip Advisor. Our reputation is very important to us. We want all our guests to enjoy their stays as much as you did. I hope we have the chance to serve you again in the future.