“Great one night stay”

Ranked #6 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great one night stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this little gem only one night passing through Amarillo. The gal at the front desk was very friendly upon checking in, check in was fast and efficient. The room was quite clean and comfortable. I've read other reviews that the beds here sat up a bit higher than normal and yes they do, but it's not anything to be concerned about. I'm 5'3" and had no issues with the height of the beds. Easy access from the highway in Amarillo for an overnight. I'm sure we will make this hotel our regular Amarillo stop when passing through.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
I am so glad that you chose to stay with us on your stop in Amarillo. We love to see great comments about our hotel. My team works hard and they love to read reviews. Thank you for staying with us and we wish you safe travels!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms and very comfortable beds. Friendly knowledgeable staff. We asked for a quiet room and were placed on the third floor in the back of the hotel. Perfect.
A variety of well prepared foods was available for the included breakfast. An outback steakhouse, local steak house, and a couple fast food restaurants were within easy walking distance. Easy access from freeway. Reasonably priced. Not: cannot comment on the pool or exercise room as we didn't use them.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to see great comments on Trip Advisor. I hope that you have safe travels in the future and we hope to see you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I thought my stay in fluke, but Sleep Inn did it again in Amarillo . . . one of the nicest chain hotels I've stayed in and an awesome bed . . . I slept like a rock. This time the neighborhood wasn't quite as nice, but still an excellent stay; the complementary breakfast was a nice surprise too. I'm definitely planning my future stops and travel routes around Sleep Inn locations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the South end . . . away from I-40, it is heavily traveled.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I am so glad that you have had great experiences with Sleep Inn hotels. We work very hard to make sure all our guest have a great experience and I am glad that it showed. I hope you have safe travels and that we see you again soon.
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Very modern and clean. Cookies and bottled water waiting at reception when you walk in. Unlike most hotels with an Indoor pool there isn't a hint of chlorine smell. It smell fresh and airy inside. The rooms where clean and sleek. The assistant manager was very helpful giving us directions around town. Overall I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank punkfilipina88
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our guests really like our Salt water pool. It does keep the chlorine smell to a minimum. I hope we have the chance to serve you again in the future. Safe Travels.
Rogersville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel is a real surprise. This was our 2nd nite of our 3 week road trip. The decor in the lobby is very upscale. There were snacks, sodas and even beer in the evening. Great breakfast with sausage and eggs. I reserved the room far in advance and got a great price! I would definitely stay here again. Note this is the Sleep Inn west. Careful when using map quest as it may send you awry.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. The Sleep Inn and Suites team works hard to make sure all our guests leave happy. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again soon. Safe Travels.
Whitefish, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Holy buckets, this place is AWESOME. Beautiful decor, comfy beds, LOTS of pillows, clean room, strong wifi, fabulous service, and great value. The breakfast was fantastic...eggs, sausage, gravy, yogurt, fresh fruit, and so many more choices. SO glad my friend and I chose to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very proud of our Sleep Inn and Suites. There is nothing we work harder for than to have all our guests rave about us. Our goal is not just a satisfied customer but a raving fan. Thank you for staying with us and safe travels.
Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Not a thing to complain about - comfortable beds, clean room, friendly staff, adequate breakfast (the eggs were not to my liking but can't complain about the biscuit and gravy, sausage). Friendly front desk staff. Good pricing - many far more expensive rooms out there with no better service or facility. Would stay here again if ever in Amarillo.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We want all our guests to have a great experience. I am so glad that we were able to provide that good experience to you. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again soon. Safe Travels.