“Very Modern furnishings”

Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center
Ranked #6 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed at the SleepInn while on a road trip with friends, Rooms were just as we requested,
management was very helpful, the furnishings were very modern, the rooms had a great layout
and was exceptionally clean. Breakfast area was clean and spacious with good breakfast. Easy access from I-40 with an Outback Steakhouse right next door. Will definitely stay again
and recommend this hotel to anyone ...

Room Tip: We requested first floor rooms and they were very nice
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I am so glad that you love our Sleep Inn and Suites as much as we do. We want all our guests to not just be satisfied but raving fans for our hotel. Thank you for your review. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Was going to be traveling thru Amarillo headed West and needed a place to stay close to I-40. Saw the reviews of this Sleep Inn and decided to give it a try. It was one of the lowest priced places we found on the internet in this area, so we didn't know what to expect.
This place is practically brand new!! It was excellent inside and out. A bit close to I-40, but we didn't notice the traffic noise at all. The staff was really nice, and efficient. They even had discount coupons for a restaurant next door!
The breakfast was hot and fresh, and quite a few items to choose from. Will stay there again in the future when on this trip route.

Room Tip: I suggest a room on the top floor, and on the side opposite the interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I just love to make such a great impression on a guest. My team works hard and we Thank you for your kind comments. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed at the Sleep Inn while on a trip to St. Louis. It was very quiet and peaceful. The décor was great including the Audrey Hepburn photos they had up instead of bad hotel art. That was a nice touch of class! On top of it all the rate was really great especially considering all the great service and really nice rooms. I've paid more for less many times. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor and faced the back so it was really quiet. If you get a room that f...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite as well. I wish I had one of them hanging in my office. safe travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at this Sleep Inn after a long day of traveling and couldn't have been more pleased! the rate was fantastic and the staff was so nice. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were nicely decorated. The breakfast had a good variety of foods. We will definitely stay here if we stop in Amarillo again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We love to serve our guests and I am so glad that it shows. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is our third stay at the Sleep Inn. It is very nice and clean! The breakfast is nice, also. One thing that I did not like this go around is the fact that our room was tiny. The room was nice and clean, but small. There was not enough room to move almost. Great furnishings, but no room to roam.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor seem better because you do not hear the foot steps of others.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stopped over on a Sat. night on our way home from Arizona. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast typical of choice hotels. Our room faced I-40 and we did have some traffic noise but not too bad. Only complaint was that the internet was a step below dial up. Trouble connecting, then constantly getting booted off. When you did manage to stay on it was VERY SLOW. But overall ok and we probably would stay again.

1  Thank ducksoup1959

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry to hear that our internet was an issue. We are currently working on the issue and will have it resolved soon. I hope we will have the chance to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here overnight on our way home from Colorado. The hotel property is very well kept and our room was quite comfortable for a short stay. We got a great rate on-line. Parking is somewhat limited. There is an Outback Steakhouse within walking distance that we ate at and enjoyed.

1  Thank hbplanner1
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. We have that as you travel through Amarillo we can become your hotel of choice. Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. Safe Travels until we meet again.