“Landry's does it again”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Landry's does it again”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Landry's owned restaurants all across the country. Sawgrass maintains the standard that the company has set. The food was excellent as was the service. My T-Bone was tasty and tender. My wife had the Cobb Salad with steak. Her steak was done perfectly, and the Balsamic dressing was very good. We look forward to eating there again on our travels.

Visited October 2013

Tybee Island, Georgia
“Food was nothing special.”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Got the chicken fried steak, just ok. margaritas are good, everything else was great. Did not try the steaks or the beer.

• Visited October 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“great food, high price, best service ever!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

we recently had our regional manager come to town and take us to Saltgrass. It had been 2 years since I had been there because the first time I was there I was not impressed in the least. This time, however, I was amazed. The food was great, although it's still too pricey for me but since I wasn't paying...... but what stood out was the above and beyond service we received. I wish I could remember our waiter's name. By far this was the best service I have ever received, bar none! I probably won't go back very often because of the price but if money is no problem for you, go!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jeff R
Plainview
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Service was like you'd expect from a nice place like this. Our waiter was on top of things. Food was delicious. I ordered the chicken fried steak and it was huge!! My husband ordered the ribeye & it was nice & juicy. Ordered a slice of cheesecake to go & it's huge!!

• Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Incredible steaks and friendly service.”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We both had one of the best steaks of our lives here. Usually I do not like steaks from restaurants, because I prefer my own cooking. This is one exception. The wait staff we had was also excellent. If you are ever in the Amarillo area, and like top quality steak, you need to stop here.

• Visited July 2013