“Our first time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #4 of 501 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amarillo, Texas
“Our first time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a nice place to eat. The steaks were seasoned and perfectly cooked. We had a dessert piece of cake and it was big enough for 4 people.

Visited October 2013

Glenview, Illinois
“Very Good, Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Since joining Landry's frequent diners club in June, we have been dining at their various restaurants when traveling. Sawgrass was conveniently located in Amarillo and was a terrific dinner for the price. Service was exceptional. I especially enjoyed their house balsamic dressing.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Landry's does it again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Landry's owned restaurants all across the country. Sawgrass maintains the standard that the company has set. The food was excellent as was the service. My T-Bone was tasty and tender. My wife had the Cobb Salad with steak. Her steak was done perfectly, and the Balsamic dressing was very good. We look forward to eating there again on our travels.

Visited October 2013
Tybee Island, Georgia
“Food was nothing special.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Got the chicken fried steak, just ok. margaritas are good, everything else was great. Did not try the steaks or the beer.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Amarillo, Texas
“great food, high price, best service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

we recently had our regional manager come to town and take us to Saltgrass. It had been 2 years since I had been there because the first time I was there I was not impressed in the least. This time, however, I was amazed. The food was great, although it's still too pricey for me but since I wasn't paying...... but what stood out was the above and beyond service we received. I wish I could remember our waiter's name. By far this was the best service I have ever received, bar none! I probably won't go back very often because of the price but if money is no problem for you, go!

• Visited September 2013