“Best hotel to stay in in Amarillo, TX!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Amarillo, Texas
“Best hotel to stay in in Amarillo, TX!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I travel on business quite often and when I travel to Amarillo, VC at the Holiday Inn Express Amarillo West always takes care of me. The hotel truly knows what GREAT customer service is all about!! When you stay here you are not just their guest, but valued friend. I would recommend to everyone traveling to or through Amarillo to stay at this AWESOME location!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Reviewed 22 April 2014

In April I stayed at this facility for 5 nights for the second time this year. It has become a "home away from home" of sorts. The staff goes out of their way to make every guest feel welcomed! I have stayed at other properties in the area on business trips and this is by far the best I have experienced. The rooms are kept immaculate and the meeting space is perfect.

I will be conducting business in the area again this summer and will, without hesitation, be staying with my new friends here and looking forward to it! I will also be sure to recommend this property to all of my coworkers visiting the area for business or personal trips.

Room Tip: Whatever room you select will be ready for you. Clean and comfortable.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Veroon, Sergio, Leena, and Nica make this hotel the best around. Spacious rooms, state of the art facilities, and an amazing breakfast! They also offer free access to Zacks thomas gym in addition to their on site workout room. Dale

• Stayed April 2014
NJ
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a cross-country road trip. The hotel is really modern and pretty cool looking inside. The room was large and modern and seemed clean. There was a small kitchenette in the room too with a little sink.

Bed was comfortable and the room was really quiet. The TV in the bathroom was a nice feature.

The breakfast was good too.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We really enjoyed this new and modern hotel in Amarillo. Our room was a king suite, very roomy, super clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was an entirely separate room with tables and a bar to sit at. The express breakfast was very good with alot of choices and something for everyone. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone appreciating clean, modern rooms. The hotel in general was very nice with an excellent location adjacent to many restaurants and shopping. I did not use the indoor pool or hot tub but it did look inviting.

Room Tip: The hotel is only 4 stories, so we had a room on the 4th floor with a view of the beautiful sky.
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This place is a great hotel. We were only here for one night, daughter's golf tournament, so we didn't get to try the pool/exercise room. First we were greeted nicely and clerk saw that we were Priority Club members and offered us a cold beverage. I liked that the floor we were assigned to was only accessible by swiping your room key. The room was very spacious and very nicely decorated, very modern. Beds were platform and very comfortable. I've always like the option of the pillows they have for your use (soft/firm). Plenty of closet space and bathroom had a TV in it, which was nice when I was getting ready & hubby could watch his news.
My only suggestion would be to supply a foot stool or something for little ones to use the sink in the bathroom. It sits pretty high so I could see that it would be an issue for families with little ones.
Breakfast was good. They offer pancakes which I prefer over the waffles that most hotels offer. My only suggestion here would be if no one's used the pancake maker to cook 1 or 2 to get the cooker hot and then take the next ones. Hubby used it before I did & his pancakes came out a little doughy, he said, but mine were cooked perfectly. By all means they're not restaurant or home cooked quality but they were good.
All in all would most definitely stay here again if we are ever in the area in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
TX
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Sergio the staff is excellent , very helpful and Varun the manager both was there at check in and was like family atmosphere..Thank you ,Thank you ,thank you for making me feel like at home. I was on the road for 9 hours and coming to the front door with smiling faces was rewardinding.. The rooms were very clean and comfortable at the low prices. I highly recommend this hotel..Wish there was others like this.

DAK

Room Tip: stay here.. seriously..i travcel a lot and stay at many hotels and this one is really tops