“rode trip”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Amarillo
Los Angeles, California
“rode trip”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

OMG, i was in love as soon as i walk in fresh donut and all differnt types , i got 2 glazed bars that were just made with some good coffee

Visited April 2013

Amarillo, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Love their cinnamon clusters. There are enough locations around town to get you donut fix. Locally owned.

Visited March 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“When it was the only place in town.”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

They are just about the only place in town to buy donuts, and I guess they think that being rude is ok. It seems that everytime I go in there they act like it is a hassel to wait on you. The one on Coulter is the worst one.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank M F
“My colleagues loved them!”
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

I'm not a big doughnut fan myself, I can't stand that sickly smell when you get within 20 meters of the shop. However, my colleagues loved them. They open early as I picked up 2dozen donuts just after 6am, you wouldn't get that in the UK.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good, not great”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I sample donuts and other baked goods all around the country. I'm not a snob about decor or location but I've eaten enough really good stuff that I'm picky about what constitutes a great donut. I would call these only very good. Service and pricing here were good but the 3 kinds of donuts I had didn't wow me. I would go back but I wouldn't go out of my way.

Visited August 2012