“Stuffed Avocados!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Amarillo, Texas
“Stuffed Avocados!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the first restaurant that my husband and I tried after moving to Amarillo and it is fantastic! Coming from AZ, I was worried that the Mexican food would not be as good, but it was delicious. My husband has tried the taco salad and the fish tacos and I am stuck with the stuffed avocados.

The atmosphere is also great. We've only sat on the patio thus far because we like being outside, but the inside looks nice, too. The staff has been friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Overall, an awesome little restaurant. Best on Sunday funday!

• Visited August 2013

Coolangatta, Australia
“Delicious Mexican great value”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We came across this place when looking for somewhere to eat one night of our two day sat in Amarillo during our drive across USA. And we are so glad we did. The service was great, the food absolutely delicious at a very reasonable price, and the venue is casual a easy going. The night was topped off by the live band that was playing that night, who were first class. Absolutely recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
CAMPBELLSPORT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

This place was probably the best Mexican restaurant I have been to. They had very unique items and drinks. I was in heaven when I found out they had "red beer". The service was good and everything hit the spot. And most of all it had outdoor seating, which was great to sit in the sun and drink a beer after working a long shift. Also, you can't go wrong with the free chips, salsa, and this great other kind of dip you get :) thank you for the fabulous food, drink, and relaxation.

• Visited May 2013
Perryton, Texas
“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I went with a large group of people including three children on a Sunday morning and the restaurant accomodated us very well. They had a large table and dining area for us away from other guests in the restaurant. The waiters were very efficient and friendly. Our food came out very quickly, and everyone enjoyed what they ate. They offer a variety of different meat choices, and everything is really flavorful. I also like that they have healthier/lower calorie options. The atmosphere in this restaurant is great and there's lots of outdoor seating for nice days.

• Visited April 2013
“Right next to our hotel”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This was a wonderful surprise to find joe taco right next to our hotel. The food was great and the spirits were wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful with the area.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank hcrossx

Been to Joe Taco? Share your experiences!