Comfort Inn & Suites
SleepInn
US$145
BestWestern.com
US$112
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
US$138
US$95
US$51
US$47
Red Roof
All reviewstwo sinksroom was cleanred robinfront desksausage linkswaffleswest sideparking lotfrontage roadroad tripwould stay here againnice propertyconvenient locationthe breakfast arearooms are largebiscuits and gravystayed one night
Reviewed 9 July 2013

spent one night here on way to California. Check in was easy and efficient, girl not overly friendly and no welcome. Room was ok, bed is very hard so if you prefer soft this is not the place for you. My air condition didn't work enough to cool the room, however front desk called janitor but as it was a Sunday he was on call and after waiting half hour I told them never mind I wanted to go to bed and it was getting late. The front desk did offer to move me which I declined as I had already spread out in room. She did take twenty dollars off my bill which I think was fair.
The reason the cooler did not cool good is because you could see dirt and dust blocking half the vent holes it was so dirty. The bathrooms are very small, so small that the toilet and door are inches apart and not designed for comfort. I don't know why people give the five stars as it is not the Marriott, However, what it is, is a good hotel for the money and a short stay. The lobby is pleasant and the place is clean. It is an average hotel for a good price. I would stay here again for a single night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Nice rooms. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. No complaints. Faint smoke odor. Amarillo cattle yard odor was strong outside but was to be expected. After all, Amarillo is the home of the big steak!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is my favorite hotel in Amarillo. The staff is very friendly (especially the front desk clerk Duane). The rooms were clean and the breakfast is above average. Had a good nights sleep at a good rate.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This Comfort Inn is located off Soncy Rd and I-40. As I was reading some of the reviews that are negative, I couldn't figure out why until I started writing a review of my own. There is more than one Comfort Inn and the negatives refer to the other Comfort Inn not the one located off Soncy Rd. There is a BIG difference. I'm limited to 200 characters so here we go: I have stayed at many hotels all over the US. I have never taken the time to write a review,but this time I couldn't not write one. Sharon is the best front desk person ever! She made my mom and I feel right at home from the moment we walked through the doors. Everyone there had a smile on their face-you could tell they loved their job. We wish we could have given more back to the staff. Breakfast-so many choices-loved the boiled eggs cooked fresh:) So clean-the entire place!!!!My mom and I wish we had gotten to say goodbye to Sharon,but we had to be at the airport early and it wasn't her shift. We hope you enjoy the cupcakes from the wedding:) Thanks for making our stay so wonderful. God bless:)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Confirmed reservation, but when we arrived they only had smoking rooms. Elevator and hall reeked of cigarette smoke, room was awful. No help from the front desk, we had to scramble and find another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family