“good food and service”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Amarillo, Texas
“good food and service”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Probably the second best place for burgers and hot dogs in Amarillo. I've had both and have yet to be disappointed. I'm a hot dog fan so that's what I usually get. The first time I thought I better get 2 but 1 is quite sufficient. The fries are great.

Visited September 2013

Birmingham
“Nice food and great service!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Service was great in here, good range of burgers, chicken and salad on offer - nice informal atmosphere and the sports on in the background!!

Visited June 2013
Kingwood
“Best Burger Bar,,,”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Excellent Burgers!! I would write it again! The burgers aren't dry but they don't drip grease either.. they are just right! Served open faced and taste as good as they look! The drinks are great! Their not watered down like most places. The price for a burger runs about $8 but it's definitely worth it. The staff are speedy with their service all the while providing excellent customer service with the good ol' southern charm. Very nice!

• Visited May 2013
Austin
“A Good Downtown Amarillo Eatery”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Huge portions, the burgers were very big, the side orders were also very big. The food was extraordinarily good, great waitress, looking after all of her tables. I am going back there for dinner again when I get back to Amarillo.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Si3Austin
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We visited this place after purchasing a Groupon. We normally don't spend much time downtown and weren't aware of this restaurant. We found the atmosphere very nice and fit well with the image of the downtown area and an old commercial building. The waitress was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The burgers are a half pound and hand made. The fries are fresh cut and tasty. We had the cheese fries and they were good, but unless you are really hungry only order the regular order. It was more than enough for my wife and me. My wife had the old fashioned and i had the blue cheese hamburger. Both were very good, but the blue cheese was almost too much blue cheese and took away from the flavor of the meat. We will definitely go back to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013